Sooooo close to ONEDERLAND

Options
I’ve seriously forgotten what the scale looks like with a one as the first number. But I’ll hopefully remind myself soon, as I weighed in at 200.0 this morning!!!!! Fingers crossed! Yayyyyy ❤️❤️

Replies

• sadie_baby79
    sadie_baby79 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Way to go! This is my goal too, but I have a ways to go yet!
  • Pkov123
    Pkov123 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    That is great! I am kind of close to onederland too, well not exactly close but still
  • Pkov123
    Options
    I weighed 285 this morning so I guess 86 lbs away but that's ok
  • Pkov123
    Options
    So when do you think you'll get to 199? That is my goal weight I think
  • kendraj404
    kendraj404 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I was 220 when I started in October. Pretty much juggled the same five pounds around over December but am now back on track!!! Slow and steady wins the race, right?! ❤️❤️
  • Pkov123
    Options
    kendraj404 wrote: »
    I was 220 when I started in October. Pretty much juggled the same five pounds around over December but am now back on track!!! Slow and steady wins the race, right?! ❤️❤️

Thank you for responding no one else responded to me today yet
  • Pkov123
    Options

And yes you're right
  • Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    yay!!!!!!
  • Mellykay88
    Mellykay88 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    YAY!! Posts like this make me SO happy. I’m a long way from onederland... but I can’t wait to get there. It seems so magical :wink:
  • kendraj404
    kendraj404 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I remember the first time I hit 200 and was like WHAT THE HELLLLL. it’s been the normal for the past two years and I am sick of that crap. I want to be back in ONEDERLAND to stay!
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    I got there a couple of weeks ago now onward I go!!!
  • kb7202017
    kb7202017 Posts: 26 Member
    Options

You and I were in the exact same shoes. Started this journey in the end of October, and weighed in at 218.... I was stuck fluctuating between 199.8-202 for 24 days (since Dec 23rd), but I finally am 198 as of yesterday! Persistence is key!
  • CollegeCoach4U
    CollegeCoach4U Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I’m 18 pounds from Onederland. Please add me so we can motivate each other!