Seeking Online Support Buddies!

Options
Hello!

This has been quite the rollercoaster of events here... been here since 2014 and if anything.. I’ve only gained (went back to school, worked 3 jobs, now passed the board exam and working in field of study!)

With that, I’m looking for active members who’s at the beginning stages of their journey! I have a few friends on here but many are now inactive. Liking and commenting supportive messages are appreciated and will be reciprocated! :)

Replies

• JanieC93
    JanieC93 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Post below as well if you're also looking for some friends! =D
  • krystaltillman
    krystaltillman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi . ive been a member for about a yr and have. Type 2 diabtes since 2015 but was a pre diabetic before that and before that i had gestational diabetes. Now that im getting older and my son is 13 going on 30 i could use some friends and support.
  • frizzipunk
    frizzipunk Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I’m upset that since I moved across the country in 2011 I have gained 70 lbs. 70! I need help, I can’t do this alone!
  • chellycakes
    chellycakes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'd love some new friends! I've lost 45 pounds so I know this app works.. but I've gained it all back. Time to get back to work!
  • CheezWhiz88
    CheezWhiz88 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm at the beginning of my journey and will happily accept requests of any positive people :)
  • aejikwon
    aejikwon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I’ve been on this app since 2012 and sadly I have been yoyoing ever since. I finally got back on track and hoping to lose my last 10kgs this year and keeping it off. I’d love to receive support and also support others. I think we can all benefit from giving each other advice and company!
  • Sharkimelarki
    Sharkimelarki Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I started this year, I was diagnosed with ptsd and I stress eat. I am getting treatment for the head ;) now the body must follow!
  • JanieC93
    Options
    We got this!! With support and inspiration we’ll be great!!! 2018 is our year!!
  • sweetsarahv
    sweetsarahv Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    We got this, y’all!!!! I have over 100 pounds to lose, but I know I can do it! We can do ANYTHING!!!!!
  • JanieC93
    Options
    Exactyl!!!! Let’s do this!
  • bree_7
    bree_7 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Ive got to loose 30 pounds by april! lets do it.
  • fitRTs
    fitRTs Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Yes please! I've been on and off of this thing forever. Last bout lost 20lbs thanks to adding friends. Then off the wagon again... But i'm back and ready! anyone looking for friends feel free to add me.
  • Marita345
    Marita345 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love some friends, feel free to add me!! :):)
  • dmenon24
    dmenon24 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just started back 2 weeks ago. 14 lbs to go which doesn't seem like much but I have a heck of a time dropping even 5. Would love to have supportive and dedicated friends on here that keep each other accountable and motivated. Add me as well!
  • Vanessa1166
    Vanessa1166 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone..
    I have also been a member here for awhile. I need to lose about 20..i will add you all
  • 3DCAKE
    3DCAKE Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am on MFP about everyday. Need more motivation. I will add everyone above me. Lets Do THIS!!!!
  • megs051114
    megs051114 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello there, my name is Meghan! I just recently joined my fitness pal, and I’m looking for some support, I’m 32 years old 5’9 and weight 225lbs looking to lose about 50lbs if anyone would like to add me! We can work together and motivate each other! Thank you all
  • mrodrigue2013
    mrodrigue2013 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello .. I have been on and off mfp for years but time to get back at it am 5'0 and recently at 240. it's a first and a Last. Feel free to add me!
  • currenteventsb1
    currenteventsb1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi I started this year, I was diagnosed with ptsd and I stress eat. I am getting treatment for the head ;) now the body must follow!

I'm getting back to trying to make this weight-loss thing. This is a big part of it for me too. PTSD & BiPolar. Food has been a coping mechanism but now i'm trying to get away from that and find healthier ways to cope. It's hard though. Good luck with your journey! Add me if you want
  • Marykaylady2010
    Marykaylady2010 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hello I would love some fitness friends my friends and family are already starting to do the eye roll when I tell them about my workout or a new recipe I’m going to try. My goal is to become a size 10 . I am currently tracking my weight but I am trying to consistently work out including strength training to build muscle so I’m not sure what the goal on the scale should be I just want to tone everything. Today was a pretty good day calorie wise