Started again!

Options
ldowdesw
ldowdesw Posts: 222 Member
Day one under my belt.. small success, but wowee I’m so thrilled with myself..

Replies

• enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    :) many small successes = success!
  • Ekoth1017
    Ekoth1017 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Welcome back :)
  • ldowdesw
    Options
    Thank you both so much..
    One day at a time xxx
  • snooky211
    snooky211 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Stick with it...as you say, one day at a time...
  • brightresolve
    brightresolve Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Starting again beats not starting again every single time! Go for it, I was a serial starter too and am nearing my super danger zone, so really trying to stay involved right now. What helped me was getting friends on here, and joining a couple accountability threads for daily posting. Good luck one day at a time!
  • katlyngronwoldt85
    katlyngronwoldt85 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I took one day at a time myself and now its been 3 weeks and 8 lbs. I still have quite a few to go, but I feel great and happy! You got this, don't give up :)
  • ldowdesw
    Options
    Thank you..I’m really quite excited cx
  • ldowdesw
    Options
    So glad as I’ve now lost 8lbs!
  • Sunshine82801
    Sunshine82801 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just re started again. Yay to a new start. We are blessed to be given that opprutunity. You are right just focus on today. One day at a time. :)
  • lightenup2016
    lightenup2016 Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I restarted around Jan 8, and I'm down 10 lbs. I'm so happy to be back on this side of the weight loss/gain equation. It just takes that little oomph to get started, and then the initial weight loss is so motivating. I'm trying to prepare for maintenance in the future, which is what I've never been successful at!
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    me too-after about a year off still 24lbs lower than my top weight but need to lower weight again.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!