Options
hello gang! i accidentally stumbled across this site and was very encouraged by all the posts..... so i decided to join! one question though, is this plan ALL about calorie counting or do i also take into account things like fat, fiber, carbs, etc.? i've been counting points through calorie, fiber, and fat content and i wanted to try something new to see how i do. i've also started the couch to 5k running plan and i'm very excited about it even though i'm crazy out of shape! i just recently quit smoking and want to get back in shape now that i'm able to! any advice will be appreciated from you "losers" out there! wish me luck!

Replies

• saffy57
    Options
    hello gang! i accidentally stumbled across this site and was very encouraged by all the posts..... so i decided to join! one question though, is this plan ALL about calorie counting or do i also take into account things like fat, fiber, carbs, etc.? i've been counting points through calorie, fiber, and fat content and i wanted to try something new to see how i do. i've also started the couch to 5k running plan and i'm very excited about it even though i'm crazy out of shape! i just recently quit smoking and want to get back in shape now that i'm able to! any advice will be appreciated from you "losers" out there! wish me luck!
  • aasta
    aasta Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Stay strong and consistant. You can do anything you put your mind to!.:smile:
  • Blue50
    Blue50 Posts: 11
    Options
    Good Luck!
    I am sure you will do swimmingly!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here, this site is so supportive, helpful and motivational. Everyone here is so nice and friendly. Anyways, I just wanted to tell you good luck with your weight loss journey, you can do this.