My new FAVORITE snack!

Options
I think I have found the best snack ever! Well, actually, a friend pointed me towards them, but they are seriously awesome. 38 pieces of all natural, no trans fat, no preservatives cinnamon apple straws! 130 calories, 7g fat, 16g carb & only 2g sugar. You get the "chip" crunch, but the taste of cinnamon apples. TRY THEM!

The brand is "Sensible Portions" (they also make veggie straws & veggie chips). I found them right in the center aisle because they were on sale; however, I was told that you would find them by the rice cakes/popcorn snacks. Here is their website - http://www.sensibleportions.com/#/content_home

Once I went to the website, they also have a bunch of other yummy sounding products as well (including 100 calorie snack packs of chocolate treats including cheat smores).

Replies

• Mirabilis
    Mirabilis Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    As for me, I found the awesomeness of Korean Seaweed Snacks. 10 pieces of crispy seaweed amounting to *gasp* 5 calories. And they're very high in iodine, should you need that. I've had them natural, japanese spiced (a little sweet) and wasabi. Crunchy!.

If I find the straws, I'll try them too.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    They are SO good! We also like the BBQ potato straws! I can not buy the apple ones because I eat the whole bag by myself!
  • ❤B☩❤
    ❤B☩❤ Posts: 634
    Options
    Bump! Thank you for sharing!
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried the cinnamon apple ones yet, but I am OBSESSED with the Veggie Straws!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • aleah623
    aleah623 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to check these out. I'm always looking for something with a crunch.

I recently discovered pop chips as my new potato chip replacement.
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to check these out. I'm always looking for something with a crunch.

I'm the same way. I don't feel satisfied if there isn't a crunch. haha
  • blueeyedtraveler
    blueeyedtraveler Posts: 209 Member
    Options

I'm the same way. I don't feel satisfied if there isn't a crunch. haha

You will both, most definitely, get a crunch!
  • Sandbug
    Sandbug Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    bumping:smile: