What about YOU???

Options
CaptainFantastic00
CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
edited January 2018 in Chit-Chat
So long as I don't get stuck again I am going to get some errands run, sell my ps4, buy tags for my car, FINALLY get that headlight fixed, call my lawyer, go to the library and print some things, go to the police department on the other side of the city and go to work, maybe go to the gym and grocery shop

How about you?

Replies

• pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    So long as I don't get stuck again I am going to get some errands run, sell my ps4, buy tags for my car, FINALLY get that headlight fixed, call my lawyer, go to the library and print some things, go to the police department on the other side of the city and go to work, maybe go to the gym and grocery shop

How about you?

Noah...why oh why are you doing all this when the roads are such crap?????
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

How about you?

They are all close to me, except the work and the police because i got pulled over way north last week
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options

How about you?

They are all close to me, except the work and the police because i got pulled over way north last week

Did you get that headlight fixed?
  • buggsby83
    buggsby83 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Woah that's a lot! You have both my condolences and my congratulations. I was thinking about getting abducted by aliens today, but I'm sick. :c Don't want to spread any intergalactic diseases or anything!

But seriously I called off work today and I don't have to do anything but play the Sims and rest up. It's a good day. <3 Except for that whole.... losing my voice and chest congestion thing....
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Listening to Eminem Fack. Go ahead...search it on YouTube :D
    Reminds me of South Park.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »

How about you?

Did you get that headlight fixed?

Today!;)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Going on my 6th hour of work already today and have 8 to go.. then fly home to make dinner, go coach basketball practice. Take her back home and back to the gym to workout.. shower off all the stink, crash in bed to get about 5 hours of sleep before I do it all again tomorrow.
  • WhereIsPJSoles
    WhereIsPJSoles Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    8 hours of Canadian cheerleader show followed by gym and sleep

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Well since I'm at work I plan to work some, slack off some, work some more. Repeat until 4:30, then go home, maybe cook dinner, maybe not. My life is sofa king exciting you can't begin to imagine.
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    I didnt know you could grocery shop at the gym? How much you selling that PS4 for?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Going on my 6th hour of work already today and have 8 to go.. then fly home to make dinner, go coach basketball practice. Take her back home and back to the gym to workout.. shower off all the stink, crash in bed to get about 5 hours of sleep before I do it all again tomorrow.

14 hours of work? Wow...I won't complain about my 11 hours of work!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Work, home, dinner, play games or watch TV, read, bed. MFP scattered throughout the day
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

14 hours of work? Wow...I won't complain about my 11 hours of work!

Yep. 4 days a week. The other 3 days are short days but essentially I never have a full day off. I need to rethink this.
  • Wolfsbayne225
    Wolfsbayne225 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    work, gym, food, work, food, work, food, food, food, food and coffee
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I am doing my 4th, day of; laundry & I'll still've ¼ of it for the next time the weather isn't freezing, plus plausibly another ¼ by then; of what I've just done! I'm taking, a nap now!