Bucket list

Options
slybaby
slybaby Posts: 125
Topic for discussion: I'm in the process of writing a bucket list. Name one activity or place that you would like to put on your list. Or, it may be something you've already done! Here's mine: bungy over water...

Replies

• CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    New York Marathon!
  • astul
    astul Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hot air balloon over the Serangeti (if that's how u spell it!)
  • plv2010
    plv2010 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Skydive!
  • pinknsassyemt
    pinknsassyemt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I did this on my facebook, but swore that I wouldn't erase any... My gf from work added ~ Amature night @ the local strip club... its actually one of my favs! haha

Parasailing in the Florida Keys
  • fishdalf
    Options
    Paraglide off of a mountain. Something I may be doing next month. Woo!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Alaskan cruise.
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Swim with sharks & maybe even feed them! (is that crazy?):happy:
  • lisac1422
    lisac1422 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Australian vacation!
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    Head to Egypt and checkout the Pyramids.
  • Janie5605
    Janie5605 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Volunteer with a lion refuge camp in Zambia....

one thing i HIGHLY recommend is hiking the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu...the most amazing place in the world. It is hands down my favorite trip I've ever taken. hike up to the ruins to watch the sunrise...the clouds weaving through the ruins and the sun breaking through the jungle...just amazing. nothing compares. AND Peru is really cheap! a very affordable trip!
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Go to a really exclusive hardware shop where I could buy the shiniest and most luxuriantly blinged Bucket
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Amature night @ the local strip club...

Yikes!!!!! :devil: :laugh: Sounds scary!

My bucket list is sitting on my desk top easily available to ad more :) Haven't been able to cross off much but I'm only 30 lol

I would like to go on a Safari in Africa, and visit wild life conservations! Hug a primate, bottle feed a Cheetah.. Those sorts of things..
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Walk the Plitvice Lakes in Croatia, probably never going to happen so seeing the tides at the Bay of Fundy in Canada, which is more do-able!
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    Alaskan cruise.
    Me too! The whale watching one!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    These are all great ones! I have several of them on my list, but one that hasn't been said yet is scuba diving a shipwreck in the Caribbean... I am not a great swimmer and am afraid of all the creatures under there, but I really want to do this someday!

Also on my list, parasailing, skydiving, climbing a mountain, running a marathon, surfing, trip to Hawaii and climbing a volcano, Alaska trip and climbing a glacier, travelling to all seven continents, and of course.. becoming a rock star. I truly think these are all things I can do if only I had the money to do them! I guess winning the lottery should be first on my list! LOL!
  • Momma_Grizz
    Momma_Grizz Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    After putting my foot in the Pacific Ocean, take a cross-country train trip across Canada and put my foot in the Atlantic Ocean.
  • rosie38c
    rosie38c Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    three of my bucket list to do :-

1. Dive with whales, I've heard them whilst scuba diving in hawaii, which brough a tear to my eye, I've surfaced in a slick of whale....erm mating material...lol they say it's good for the skin.... but I really want to see one underwater

2. I want to ride the Orient Express to Venice - with a hot man...would be a bonus :)

3. Ride across the pampas in Argentina and learn to tango
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I want to live in Dutch Harbor, Alaska for one year (Heck, I'd be happy with 6 months - but a year is my dream!). My mom and I went to Dutch back in 2007 and I really fell in love with it. Yes, it isn't what I'm used to - no shopping malls, not even a Starbucks! But, it is so beautiful there. I would love to just live there for a year - to experience it for that year and then perhaps come back home. Or maybe I'd love it so much I'd want to stay.

I also want to visit the Florida Keys. I've been to Florida, but never to the Keys.
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    1. make a bucket list
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Meditrainien Cruise