300+ And Sick of It

Options
Hi there, call me Kiki. Well I've recently decided that my weight was extremely bad when I went to the Doc's and saw my weight was 326 lb. Yeah that's awful. Anyways, I've already lost quite a bit, but I'm stagnating a bit and needed support from the community. I'm a college student, female, 21, and a big gamer.
At the moment I'm walking about 50 minutes a day, consuming 2300 calories. Kinda wanting another fat buddy, someone who's really pushy and bossy, but soft heart. Anyways, nice to meet you all!

Replies

• GLady1980
    GLady1980 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    haha I love it!! well I have been known to be pushy and bossy and would like to think I have a big heart <3 if you would like to add me please feel free. My name is Angela and I am 37
  • HutchMCMLXXV
    HutchMCMLXXV Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm a gamer too and I started just before I hit 300, so I feel your pain. Add me if you like. I'll push ya, but only because if you fail... well, you failed and I'll keep moving on. So don't let me leave you behind.
  • pilarslayer
    pilarslayer Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm not to pushy but I'm a gamer and have a soft heart. you can add me if you want to and remember you aren't a failure until you stop getting back up.