Anyone doing Leslie Sansone Walk at Home Videos?

Options
I started with the 3 mile one yesterday and was able to do 2 miles of it, but, I am so sore today.

If you do this, how often? and any good results?

Replies

• weightforme8134
    weightforme8134 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I have done them consistently in the past and lost 25lbs. Now I prefer to walk outside or on the track (I found myself getting a bit bored of Leslie). A lot of people find success with her I have heard.
  • ladytwilight72
    ladytwilight72 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I do them Monday thru Friday. Usually a mile 3 times a day...works better with my schedule that way. The soreness will get less and your stamina will improve if you stick with it. I started with 5 or 10 minutes and increased it every few days
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I have a Fitbit so I do these vids when I'm shy on steps for the day, but don't feel up to going to the gym or out for a walk :)
  • Adriennecooper72
    Adriennecooper72 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I do it as a warm up before I do my weight training.
  • KarenZappa
    KarenZappa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I LOVE her videos! She helped me lose the weight last time (my own fault for not keeping it off) and I've started doing her workouts again just recently. They will keep me going until it's warm enough to walk outside. I love the energy she brings to her videos,and the attitude that everyone can do it. If you are too sore from it,maybe start slower...one mile at a time. See if that helps!
  • Mariaswm
    Mariaswm Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have a few of her videos and really enjoy them. I like that you can do as many miles as you like or have time for. I'm just beginning my weight loss journey and am motivated by the success I've seen on these posts.