Exercise support!! Anyone do Turbo Jam?

Options
Hi all! I am Courtney and have been using MFP for a while, but today is my first attempt to actually reach out and get friends! I started my real kick for weight loss a few months after my 2nd son was born by purchasing Turbo Jam, and I really like it, so far it's the only thing I have done with any consistency, besides walking! Anyone else out there do it? Or just really dislike exercising and need others to keep them going and light a fire under their butt to help! I have always said I need some big muscular body builder following me around all day telling me what to eat, slapping me when I pick up the wrong foods, and whipping me to get me to workout!! Would love to add some new friends:-)

Replies

• iambelle
    Options
    Hey there!
    I have the turbo jam dvd's and really enjoy them when I'm not in the mood to do anything else...I think they're great if you push yourself to get the most out of each one! :)
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    hi i have been doing the turbo jam dvds for 2 weeks now. i love them.
    feel free to add me if you like.
  • kiwi_dee
    kiwi_dee Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Lol at the body-builder type to follow you around! :laugh:

I love Turbo Jam, though with bubba #4 on the way, I'm not aiming for weightloss at the moment! I still do the 20min workout regularly to keep me active and it definitely kick-started my weightloss journey.

I'll send you a friend request :smile:
  • ercarnes
    ercarnes Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I do Turbo Jam and I love it. I have been doing Turbo Jam for about a month and started MFP two weeks ago. I love them both, I am seeing inches and weight coming off now. Feel free to add me.
  • amhodac
    amhodac Posts: 9
    Options
    I just pulled out my Turbo Jam this week and have plans on starting it today. I'm hoping that I enjoy it as much as you all do.
  • banjobaby
    banjobaby Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i do turbo jam and love it! i actually tried to do a non turbo jam video yesterday and was bored out of my mind! add me if you want :smile: