I need friends!

Options
walleyclan1
walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
I need motivation to log in and log my food every day. If you are funny, willing to participate in random song lyrics/movie quote challenges, participate in photo challenges, and otherwise provide equal parts entertainment and motivation, send me a request!

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I need motivation to log in and log my food every day. If you are funny, willing to participate in random song lyrics/movie quote challenges, participate in photo challenges, and otherwise provide equal parts entertainment and motivation, send me a request!

That sounds fun but also like a lot of work. I usually just post a bad joke of the day while eating my spaghetti and then take a nap.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Same. My group chat disbanded today because I told all my friends I hate them
  • walleyclan1
    Options
    No my husband refuses to log food!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »

Geez. I can't understand why, I mean who doesn't like to hear that everyday?
  • eccomi_qui
    Options

Geez. I can't understand why, I mean who doesn't like to hear that everyday?

I told them I was going out for lunch and they said they didn’t care. They needed to hear this.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Put an add on craigslist for friends! I did and my email is overflowing with friendly people!
  • cee134
    Options
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »
    Put an add on craigslist for friends! I did and my email is overflowing with friendly people!

I'm still hoping for a response.
  • rickyadams2996
    rickyadams2996 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I might have to. No one wants me
  • cee134
    Options

Do you also live in Texas?
  • rickyadams2996
    rickyadams2996 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Me too coffee !!
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I need money. I will not provide entertainment or motivation.
  • walleyclan1
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Close, but nope
  • cee134
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Close, but nope

That doesn't help, everywhere is close to Texas.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options

Last time I was in a group chat that disbanded, it was because people couldn't keep hushed about all the shared newds. :confused:
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »

This! Made a post in male seeking male and I've had so many people wanting to be my bro now.
  • eccomi_qui
    Options

Last time I was in a group chat that disbanded, it was because people couldn't keep hushed about all the shared newds. :confused:

No nudes in there. Just sadness.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I already have a full time job, sorry. Best of luck in your endeavours . Welcome to MFP.