problem area - stomach

Options
So I'm looking for tips from people who have had success with solving my problem for themselves. i had a c-section for my 10lb son 4 months ago. I'm looking for tips on burning the fat in my stomach, tightening the skin, and making the little baby pouch less noticeable. ANY suggestion, tips, stories are appreciated!

Replies

• Mommyof3texans
    Options
    Having had 2 c-sections, this is also my trouble spot. I found throughout this journey that it was one of the last places for the fat to come off so I had to be patient until I got closer to the end of the journey to get the results I was hoping for. It is far from perfect, but much much better than it was. Two things I think really help are to keep sodium and sugar as low as possible. Both of those always make me look bigger in the tummy if I've gone over a lot.
  • katcedeno
    katcedeno Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Do you have the "baby apron'?
  • lottanorde
    Options
    The 30 day shred works a treat!
  • candb
    candb Posts: 238
    Options
    I didn't have a c-section, but I'm doing the 60-day slimdown which is by Lindsay Brin. She just had her third c-section in June and her abs are fabulous. I'm halfway through it and I've lost a ton of inches. 6 as of day 20. Tomorrow I measure for day 30. Google her. I highly recommend the program.
  • alanaosu
    alanaosu Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    The only way to lose a belly (whether a baby one or not) is to lose over all body fat. Lot's of and cardio/strength training - circuits work great. Diet wise try to steer clear of salt (bloats you), fake sugars, booze and refined carbs. If you lose the wight slowly your skin should have a chance to tighten up too. Good luck!
  • katcedeno
    Options
    Thanks for the tips, i've been going to the gym 4 times a week, and trying to just burn fat rather than focus on toning, I'm trying to be at my goal weight. i don't want to build up muscle under the fat. Do you know if there are any creams to help with the skin? I lost alot of weight affter my son was born so fast that the skin is kind of just sagging there!
  • katcedeno
    Options
    btw i will definitely look up both those exercise routines!