NSV: Size 14 Jeans!

I just wanted to share that yesterday I decided to go to Target just so that I could try on some jeans. I picked up a size 14, not sure how they would look on me. Honestly, I was thinking that it would be a good measurement for how much more I need to lose in order to fit into a size 14 again.

I picked up the relaxed fit size 14, went into the dressing room and began to put them on. I am used to having to wiggle and twist just to get into jeans...but this time they just slipped right on without any problems. I was amazed! They fit me...and even with a little room to spare! I wasn't brave enough to try on the 12s...but I have a feeling I will be in them in about a week or so. :happy:

Replies

• Justkf
    Justkf Posts: 208 Member
    Good for you, same thing happened to me on Saturday, pleasant surprise, 12 here we come!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    very exciting!!
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Congratulations! That's a great feeling. I haven't made it to 14 yet, but it is my next goal.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,046 Member
    I'm still in a relaxed 14's too. Not much longer before I go lower..I'd say in a month or two, before completely falling off my bum :laugh:
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    That is great! Keep up the outsanding work!
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    !!!! YEAH BABY !!!!

I had that happen last week with Old Navy jeans, size 16. I haven't been a 16 since I was 16 years old, so I'm stoked!!! (even with vanity sizing, where the pants in question would really be an 18 when I was 16. Forget that part. :P hahaha )
  • melissarefson
    melissarefson Posts: 19 Member
    That is so great! really proud of you!
  • LaCubana9
    LaCubana9 Posts: 112
    That's where it's at, chica! <3 IT!!!!
  • kathyhull
    kathyhull Posts: 327 Member
    Way to go!
  • cangi1
    cangi1 Posts: 50
    Thank you all for celebrating with me! :flowerforyou:
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    That's such a great feeling! Way to go :)
  • Doomfrog
    Doomfrog Posts: 79
    Nice work!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,324 Member
    YOU GO GIRL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!