actual intake

Options
:drinker: Hi there
Having just filled in my intake for today am shocked at what I have eaten... and the calories, am new to this so hopefully this will inspire me!

Replies

• papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    thats the point !

:wink:
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    oops at the double post :embarassed:
  • MNMJUNKIE
    MNMJUNKIE Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    IT REALLY DOES HELP TO LOG CALS DAILY!! IT HELPED ME LOSE 10 PDS BEFORE SO IM BACK AT IT AGAIN!!
  • lucythe
    lucythe Posts: 33
    Options
    It helps me to stay on track by logging in after each meal, then if I find I've overdone it, I still have plenty of time to "correct" myself. Hope this helps a little.
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I had NO idea how much I was actually consuming until I took the time to put down a typical meal for myself before MFP. It wasn't too terribly high in the calories, way more than now, but less than I expected. What really got me was how much sugar and carbs I was eating. OMG! It's a real eye opener. Feel free to add me :) I'd love to help!
  • MNMJUNKIE
    Options
    I THINK I SHOULD LOG AFTER EACH MEAL TOO!! I USED TO LOG FOR THE ENTIRE DAY WHICH HELPED AS WELL..I WOULD DO IT 1ST THING IN THE MORNING AND IT HELPED ME STAY ON TRACK!!:glasses:
  • MNMJUNKIE
    Options
    OH,AND IM BAD WITH THE SWEETS TOO...THIS IS MY TROUBLE AREA!! I EAT WELL ALL DAY TILL LATE AFTERNOON,THEN I CRAVE SWEETS,AND AFTER DINNER,WELL I GOTTA HAVE DESSERT!!!