Looking for friends

Options
I recently rejoined the community and I am serious about my goals. I feel the more friends I have working toward a similar goal the more fun it is. My family is starting to roll their eyes at me when I say anything related to diet or exercise and it’s only been 2 weeks. My bf is very supportive but he can only handle so much. So if you are actively logging your foods and making changes to your habits please add me as your friend. I would also love a fitness buddy if anyone belongs to the planet fitness in Hamilton NJ message me

Replies

• hollyntuttle95
    hollyntuttle95 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am from Michigan but I'd love to be online buddies! I am in the same boat -- my boyfriend is supportive but doesn't really tend to listen and talk things through with me. I know I am not in NJ, but feel free to add me if you'd like
  • zonnebloem69
    zonnebloem69 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me. I am also looking for friends to keep me motivated. I have to keep telling myself to enter everything that goes in my mouth to the dairy.
    I am not in your area, in Malaysia in fact but distance doesn't matter. We will get there
  • lariel16
    lariel16 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, add me! I've been at this for about 2 months now and like you, I have a supportive boyfriend but he's not in the same boat I'm in (needing to lose weight, Mr. Skinny Pants). I like to motivate my friends on here and I hope they do the same for me. We can do this! :)
  • pauly48
    pauly48 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add myself if you like, I recently got back in the groove, I lost 120 lbs 20 yrs ago and kept it off for the most part however as time has gone by I gained about 40 back and looking to take it off.
  • cjplab100
    cjplab100 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi add me too please. I don’t have a friend in this struggle and I could use a friend. I’m just getting started again and it’s much harder. I need to loose about 50 pounds.
  • shantireddo
    shantireddo Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome! Feel free to add me too! I've been here for over a year now, I admit I slacked over Xmas and put on a few lbs! Got them off again now though! I'm only 8lbs away from my goal weight but if I can be of any help just shout!
  • stellaell
    stellaell Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in Illinois but you can add me :)
  • neesa_ross
    neesa_ross Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me as well!!