New Member/Looking for help

Options
Hello, my name is Erin and I'm new to this site and very eager to get started. I'm trying to come up with a weekly plan, breakfast/lunch/dinner/snacks and having a hard time staying within all the allotted figures. Mostly I'm having trouble taking in enough calories and fat without going over my sugar content. But, I was wondering if a few people might be open to showing me their daily log so I can get a idea of the types of things you are eating so I can get a good start on this program? I recently have lost weigh on my own by exercise and monitoring my intake but I've come to a point now where I'm going to have to be more strict about what I eat if I want to take the rest of the weight off.

Replies

• Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Erin and I'm new to this site and very eager to get started. I'm trying to come up with a weekly plan, breakfast/lunch/dinner/snacks and having a hard time staying within all the allotted figures. Mostly I'm having trouble taking in enough calories and fat without going over my sugar content. But, I was wondering if a few people might be open to showing me their daily log so I can get a idea of the types of things you are eating so I can get a good start on this program? I recently have lost weigh on my own by exercise and monitoring my intake but I've come to a point now where I'm going to have to be more strict about what I eat if I want to take the rest of the weight off.

Feel free to add me b/c I keep my diary open. :)
  • gingerninja22
    gingerninja22 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :) i wish you the best of luck
  • birdlover97111
    birdlover97111 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    You can add me, too if you would like...My diary is available to my friends....As for going over on sugar, I wouldn't be too concerned as long as it is NATURAL sugar, like from fruits and veggies...NOT candies, and such...Welcome, and good luck on your journey... :flowerforyou:
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, my monday to friday diaries are generally a good example of a healthy diet, the weekends tend to revolve around more exercise to compensate for the wine intake, but hey, nobody's perfect, right?! :tongue:
  • Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hi Erin, i'm no expert (yet lol) but feel free to add me too xx
  • pankait88
    pankait88 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi Erin! welcome and it's great that youre here!! :smile: you can feel free to look at my diary if you'd like. I'm learning as i go, and im also on a college budget so i don't have anything too fancy on here!! but i read a lot about certain foods that are good for you with other health benefits (thank you shape and fitness magazine) and try hard to stick with it!!
    Good luck and hope to talk to you soon!