Hi.

Options
MPwife10
MPwife10 Posts: 130 Member
My name is Karena. I am new here...only started about a week ago. My husband is deployed (first time) and I have a goal to lose 100lbs before he gets home. We have 2 little girls who are 10 months apart...gained most my weight when I was pregnant with my second daughter...after I had her the weight just kept piling on and on...even though I didn't eat much. I am tired of being over weight and plan to finally do something about it.

Replies

• shoglunds
    shoglunds Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello!!! I am new to this site also. I also have LOTS to lose, but taking each day one at a time. Good Luck on your journey!!! You have a great start with 6 pounds lost already! Congratulations on your decision and accomplishment!
  • ScoutMom1
    Options
    welcome, i have a son who is also deployed (first time). there is so much support here. please feel free to friend me if you like!
  • sunshinethompson
    sunshinethompson Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Welcome Karena! You will totally enjoy being here!!! Feel free to add me!
  • angelajune
    Options
    Welcome and hiiii :) I'm pretty new myself and LOVE it here.. its such a motivation for me to keep going!
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm kind of new myself. Please feel free to add me also. I'm the mom of two girls but mine are 21 and 14. When hubby and I were married he was in the Army. Of course that was way back when God was a boy and dirt was clean. I do (sort of) know what it's like to have you hubby away for extended periods of time, nothing like you of course, but mine is an OTR truck driver who is gone 3 to 4 weeks at a stretch. It is very tough when you're the mommy of two little ones!