Healthy snacks

Options
What do you guys eat for a healthy low calorie snack? :D

Replies

• blueeyedtraveler
    blueeyedtraveler Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I just posted what my favorite new snack is...they're called Cinnamon Apple Straws. 38 of them for 130 calories (or somewhere around that). So good!
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    What would be the point in eating something low calorie if I'm hungry?
  • sharonmills54
    Options
    they sound quite nice where do you buy them?
  • jchester71
    jchester71 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Beef (or turkey or buffalo) Jerky. 1 oz has about 70 calories, and really seems like a lot more food than it is. Stay away from the jack links/Oberto type of jerky though, it is loaded with preservatives and meat softners. Find a local/regional brand or go with something from a natural foods store. (Trader Joe's jerky is really good.)
  • tammyll3
    tammyll3 Posts: 44
    Options
    Some of my faves: laughing cow cheese with carrots or pretzels, fiber one brownies, skinny cow ice cream bars, and Thomas' English muffins with low or no sugar jelly.
  • Josephine237
    Josephine237 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Plain greek yogurt with 2 Tablespoons Polaner Sugarfree with fiber raspberry jam....so good = 100 calories and is high in protein so it helps with cravings.

Also Think Thin Protein bars that are sugar free= 230 calories with 20g protein. Great after a work out.
  • Lexiehsub76
    Options
    Quaker rice cakes with chocolate drizzle they are only 80 calories, the lil debbie 100 calorie cakes, apples, sugarfree popcicles, the mini 100 calorie popcorns. skinny cow candies are some of my favorites also I like pepperidge farm rasin bread which are only 80 calories per slice!!!