Trouble with fitbit

Options
Cant get my fitbit steps to show on here. Anyelse had this. Its showing i only did 66 steps yesterday when id done over 6000. And today nothing showing and so far done 4.3 k

Replies

• Primal_Anne
    Primal_Anne Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Make sure your Fitbit is syncing to the Fitbit app properly first. Mine does this from time to time, and that's usually the problem.
  • mlt2908
    mlt2908 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have had that issue before as well and had to resync it to myfitnesspal...sometimes I've had to delete it and reset it up again with myfitnesspal. I've also had issues where for a couple of weeks it stopped syncing the Fitbit itself to the Fitbit app, so the bracelet would show over 10,000 steps and it wasn't recording into the Fitbit app at all. I looked online and you can find all sorts of "hits" on how to try to correct that...I ended up having to contact Fitbit because even the resetting steps online were not helping, and they stepped me thru a bunch of reset options, and that didn't help, and because it was still under a one-year warranty, they sent out a new one.
  • k33ly1984
    k33ly1984 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My fitbit is syncing ok the fitbit app . Just no steps showing on MFP driving me mad haha still showing 0 steps on there today and ive done nearly 11k. Yesterday 6k or something and it said 66 steps x
  • k33ly1984
    k33ly1984 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    And i cant disconnect it off mfp or anything either xx
  • kam3190
    kam3190 Posts: 157 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Are you set as sedentary on MFP?
  • Chantelledc90
    Chantelledc90 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I’ve got a similar problem! I’ve got both apps but when I hit connect it’s like it wants me to redo a load the app and it’s forcing me to open through Facebook (I’ve got 2 fb accounts) but it’s not allowing me to change it to the FB account I want. I’ve just decided to use MFP separately and just add on the steps myself