Playskool family and house sets
    Playskool car and play house
    Barbies
    Pogs

When I was in my teens I liked Powerpuff Girls and Mulan action figures
    Pokemon cards!
    Gigapets, Nanos, and Furbies
    Gumby action figures

I played with toys up until I was like 14 because my sisters were really young and that's all we had to do!
  • kaaatielove
    kaaatielove Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Polly Pocket (the small ones)
    Trolls
    Playskool family and house sets
    Playskool car and play house
    Barbies
    Pogs

When I was in my teens I liked Powerpuff Girls and Mulan action figures
    Pokemon cards!
    Gigapets, Nanos, and Furbies
    Gumby action figures

I played with toys up until I was like 14 because my sisters were really young and that's all we had to do!

Pogs FTW!!!
    I had the coolest slammers!! hahahah
  • bluevwgurl
    bluevwgurl Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say my gazillion Barbies and my Snoopy Snow Cone Machine :smile:

i had a Snoopy Snow cone maker too!!! I loved that stupid snow shovel spoon!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    oh....dont forget the EZ bake oven!! I love that they are coming out with all of these toys again too!
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options

I love the snoopy snow cone machine, i got one for my daughter last year.

Stupid thing hurts the arm after awhile!

i got a snoopy snow cone machine for my 5th bday and my butthead cousins broke it that night. So i am still asking for one and im 36! i want my snoopy snow cone machine!

come on over....Ill let you crank the stupid handle!

on my way! i ran across one this one day years ago and i should have bought it then! i am so dumb fo real!
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    LiteBrite!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    An ERTL Ryder truck and Barbie fashion plates.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Big GI Joe; not the little weenie ones from the 80s. and TONKA!
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options

I love the snoopy snow cone machine, i got one for my daughter last year.

Stupid thing hurts the arm after awhile!

LOL, yeah, it does hurt the arm!! My kids have one and I swear by the time I get all the ice crushed up, its pretty much melted anyway!!
  • pankait88
    pankait88 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I loved She-Ra and Rainbow Brite - My Little Pony too!

oh man i loved rainbrow bright too!!!!!!!!!!! i had a decent sized doll of her and a few figures...i wonder what i did with that doll...
  • Blessed917
    Blessed917 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    ms beasley doll. My brother cut it opened because he wanted to know how she talked. :( About 9 years ago my mom bought me another one. She is still brand new in the box. My mom is the best. :)
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    I had a sewing machine as a kid (which is seriously an insane toy to give to a kid now that I think about it) so I'd make Barbie clothes out of the Barbie pattern fabrics (where the pattern was already outlined and you'd just cut/sew) so that was pretty cool... I liked my Barbies up to a certain point but I mostly played with stuffed animals & read books.
  • VELVET2688
    Options
    Roller Skates! (oooh did I mention I just got some new ones:)

those never get old. at least not for me (and apparently you too). =)

chutes and ladders. I could play that game for hours and hours and hours and hours.

Edit: Wait, I guess that's more of a game than a toy. I loved playing with Matroshkas, those Russian dolls that open up and have more, smaller dolls inside of them. I'd take them out then pile them in and out and in...

I think I was a very boring child.

DOUBLE EDIT: Just thought of another one: MY IMAGINATION! =)

I'm 52 and still roller skate..... loved my skates
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I will be good I will be good
    sFun_zipit.gif
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    sFun_zipit.gif

NO!!!! Tell them about your William Shatner Blowup Doll.....haha well thats my fav toy of yours
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I have a stuffed animal I got for my first christmas in 1984. I still have it and still can't sleep without it :blushing:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    sFun_zipit.gif

NO!!!! Tell them about your William Shatner Blowup Doll.....haha well thats my fav toy of yours

or my twister mat:wink:
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I loved our trampoline. I was on it for hours and hours. I was also a Barbie freak.

If we are talking 80's stuff then Strawberry Shortcake and My Little Pony were my favorites.
  • kathyhull
    kathyhull Posts: 327 Member
    Options

I have to agree - I had about a gazillion Barbies also and my Easy Bake Oven! I had a Chatty Cathy for a while but I broke her so I could figure out what made her work. And roller skates! We were allowed to skate in the basement when we couldn't skate outside - I was on those things all the time!
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I loved my Barbies!! I had the whole town, the beauty shop, swimming pool and the mansion. Ken was always visiting, I had to keep an eye on him. ;)