A TRAIN WRECK

Options
HI, BEEN ON AND OFF THE WAGON TRAIN NEED STRENGTH AND MOTIVATION

Replies

• angiesfitadventure
    angiesfitadventure Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You’ve got this!! You already made the first step in the right direction by joining and keeping yourself accountable! Keep moving onward and upward!! :)
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    I find it easier to be successful if I don't get on a "wagon", that way I can't "fall off", or need the motivation to get "back on".

Perhaps don't think that to succeed you need a special named diet, or to be restrictive with food choices (only calories). Be strict with your intake, count all the calories, but don't think you need to be restrictive. If you feel like you're depriving yourself, you will want to fall off the wagon, you will then feel like you're failing, and likely give up on whatever restrictions you were putting on yourself....
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    First, press the Caps Lock key. Then, weigh and log your food today before bed, and tomorrow after waking.
    If you need to get another scale to take to work, do so.

It is far more valuable that you weigh and log your food than that you find time to exercise, find something to "cleanse" with, find a way to "kickstart" anything, or pay some organization to tell you the bald lie that some foods can be eaten for free.

There's nothing momentous or heroic about this. It's simple stuff for simple people like us.
  • CourtneyI43
    CourtneyI43 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You got this!!! Let's do it together