Bride to be looking for diet buddy

Options
Hi, are there any brides to be that are looking to lose weight before the big day? Would love a diet buddy to encourage and motivate each other.

Replies

• Nzellmar
    Nzellmar Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    When is your big day? Mine is set for hopefully August (as long as budgeting allows) and I am looking to lose 75-80 pounds before then!
  • scoobielou78
    scoobielou78 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, mines quite a way off yet in April 2020, I’ve given myself 2yrs to lose the weight before I commit to a dress. Went to a bridal shop yesterday and it definitely gave me the kick I needed as all the ones in my size were awful. My ideal weight would be to lose approx 100-120lbs but I know that if I drop 3 clothes sizes for the wedding I would be so much happier and healthier.
  • Ardilla914
    Ardilla914 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! May 2019 bride here. I could also use an accountability buddy on here. I like junk food and dislike exercise, which is not a good combination.
  • angiesfitadventure
    angiesfitadventure Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I’m not a bride to be yet, but I have 100+ lbs to lose and love hearing from other motivated people. :)
  • kisaolson
    kisaolson Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Mine Aug. 2018! Need to loose weight as well!
  • Jaydensmamma
    Jaydensmamma Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am already married buuuut I am totally cool with new friends. Feel free to add me.
  • live2sing
    live2sing Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey!! Bride-to-be here! Have a bunch of weight to lose before the big day. We can totally be buddies if you haven't found anyone yet.
  • waistedtime
    waistedtime Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My wedding is this summer and I'm looking to lose weight, as well. I don't have a specific weight goal, but am going by how I look/feel. I'm currently at a healthy weight (at the mid-to-higher end of the "healthy weight" category), but would like to look more toned. Plus, I need to make sure I can fit into the wedding dress I bought before the holidays :wink:
  • ellie117
    ellie117 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Bride to be here - feel free to add! I'm looking to lose another ~50lbs (for a total of ~80) by my December 28th wedding.
  • EmmiKatharina
    EmmiKatharina Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, are there any brides to be that are looking to lose weight before the big day? Would love a diet buddy to encourage and motivate each other.

I am getting married on April 20th 2019, don't want to drop many kg/pounds (perhaps 3 more would do) but looking to shape up! And lately I am so unmotivated, would be great to have some people to keep each other going :)
  • Krylee23
    Krylee23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Bride to be getting married November 2018! Feel freed to add me! Looking for some friends to encourage me to drop the extra weight before getting married!
  • santastic04
    santastic04 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married July 2018 and only need to lose 10 or so pounds, but I need to tone up a lot! Would love to be a part of a motivation group! I started this journey in January and have gained a little weight... and my fiance hasn't changed anything and has lost 10 pounds! Probably since I'm the cook and switched us to a healthier diet but it's still a little discouraging... Feel free to add me and we'll help each other out!
  • julieb0542
    julieb0542 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey guys me too
  • julieb0542
    julieb0542 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’m here trying to find someone I can have to encourage as well as they do the same
  • SisterMcKenzie
    SisterMcKenzie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Oh me too! July/August. Would like to lose 40-50 lbs by then :smile:
  • kangstadt87
    kangstadt87 Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I'm a bride to be as well! October 2018. Already bought a discontinued dress, so I can lose about 15 pounds and it will still fit great. Need to maintain weight until the wedding, then looking to lose ~100lbs. I like Reeses a little too much, and would love to meet some new folks and have that extra accountability and push to meet my goals! :)