Looking for supportive friends! :)

Options
Krissy_Renae
Krissy_Renae Posts: 150 Member
edited January 2018 in Motivation and Support
Looking for those who are serious but not enough to make me feel like a failure, ha! I've lost 130 lbs so far and have 30 more stubborn pounds to go. I've been doing this all on my own for a year and it's definitely at a stand still right now and hard to see the non scale victories. Im all about encouraging, jokes, sarcasm and sharing tips, stories, etc but kindness at all times to build one another up is a must. Send me a request! :)

Replies

• KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    130 pounds ! WOW ! Tremendous achievement.
  • Krissy_Renae
    Options
    Thank you. It's been life changing and I am able to do soo much more than before and health issues have disappeared but man, these last 30 are stubborn!
  • pickettsguideservice5895
    Options
    Just keep doing what your doing I’m working my butt off and have only lost 25 pounds. Keep yourself motivated and stick to your diet plan
  • meganz2015
    meganz2015 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • vanessagonzz
    vanessagonzz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I wanna be your friend! Lol. I have about 40 lbs I want to lose. I had a baby 7 weeks ago and I need to get started. On Monday. Haha.
  • clareBrewster80
    clareBrewster80 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me (and any one else). All motivation welcome
  • travelintray
    travelintray Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    m inspired by your success!! Need to lose over 100 pounds! Adding you
  • QueenK3115
    QueenK3115 Posts: 17 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Amazing!!! Great job! I need to lose 60 again for the second time in my life.
  • andrewsproperties
    Options
    I've been doing the low carb thing. So far, 20 lbs down. Weird how I didn't think I ate much during the holidays but I went back up 10 lbs. I had lost 30 lbs before party time. Back at it now.
  • abbefaria4
    abbefaria4 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    130 lbs is amazing. Those are the stories that inspire me to keep going. Add me/message me if you need any more encouragement. Good Luck!
  • LALAMAXELL
    LALAMAXELL Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well said! It does not get any easier when little comments/snarks are made.
  • JuneyCleaves
    JuneyCleaves Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Join our support/accountability group if you're looking for motivation.
    Commit to yourself and commit to your peers by checking in daily and sharing honestly, without judgement.

Hope you'll join us!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/124554-stop-starting-over-accountability-support-group
  • threeshotlucy
    threeshotlucy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please add me I am sure I can learn a lot from you and lose 30lbs
  • Wingsont84
    Wingsont84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Party
  • JimmiRayCole
    JimmiRayCole Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Your progress is amazing I've only been at this for a little over 3 months and have lost almost 70lbs so far. Almost to my goal weight.
  • jitterly2017
    jitterly2017 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats on your progress!! Feel free to add me! Always looking to stay motivated!
  • Krissy_Renae
    Options
    Your progress is amazing I've only been at this for a little over 3 months and have lost almost 70lbs so far. Almost to my goal weight.

That's awesome!!!!!!!
  • Krissy_Renae
    Options
    Please add me I am sure I can learn a lot from you and lose 30lbs

Sent you a request :smile:
  • Jaydensmamma
    Jaydensmamma Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    130lbs! You have already done an amazing job. You can feel free to go ahead and add me if you like.
  • zindroth
    zindroth Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, we need more positive motivation (and loving *kitten* kicking when necessary) here!