Plus size and TTC weight loss challenge

Options
This challenge is for any women or men who are experiencing difficulty getting pregnant due to extra weight. I am currently trying to conceive my 2nd and im on my 5th month trying to conceive. I have no other issues besides the extra weight so i would love to work with other couples and post diet/exercise/etc so we can motivate each other as well as support each other on this journey .....comment if you are in!!

Replies

• SMonki
    SMonki Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    is it too late to join?
  • Tangled2015
    Tangled2015 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Can I join you? I m also trying to lose weight.
  • dixiegirl913
    dixiegirl913 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Would love to join it it's still available. I'm currently ttc #2 as well.
  • kt_doinghardthings
    Options
    I would love to join! We've been TTC since last May, and in reality have about 100 to lose.
  • valangel1902
    valangel1902 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I am TTC #2 as well and have over 100lbs to lose. I gained 57lbs with my first pregnancy 2 years ago, I have about 15 more lbs to lose the 57 I gained. I am already in quite a few challenges including one I started (game of thrones challenge starts today) but anyone can feel free to add me as a friend for support :smile:
  • marleybop101
    marleybop101 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? Ttc 4+ years and need to loose 50 lbs for treatment!
  • cicchettimama1
    cicchettimama1 Posts: 0 Member
    Options
    I want to join!
  • bunting1982
    bunting1982 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    ladies so sorry its been so long!!!! lets do this!!!...im currently in the beginning phases of fertility treatments and losing 20lbs is needed before they can continue...i would like to lose atleast 50...right now my nutritionist has me on a low carb diet...what is everyones goals???
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    ladies so sorry its been so long!!!! lets do this!!!...im currently in the beginning phases of fertility treatments and losing 20lbs is needed before they can continue...i would like to lose atleast 50...right now my nutritionist has me on a low carb diet...what is everyones goals???

Welcone back. How much did you lose since September?
  • bunting1982
    Options
    I did not watch my weight at all and just downloaded the app again on Jan 15.... I’ve lost 7lbs since then
  • SCRN2019
    SCRN2019 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!!! I am not TTC yet but am preparing to start at the end of this year or early next! I want to loose as much as possible and would love to have friends with similar goals!
  • bunting1982
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • jmacaroni
    jmacaroni Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    We're planning on TTC in May. I'd like to lose at least 30lbs by then. We got pregnant with IUI with my first. I'm hoping losing some weight will help with TTC this time. Currently 252. I was 255 when I got pregnant with my first.
  • jmacaroni
    jmacaroni Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I did not watch my weight at all and just downloaded the app again on Jan 15.... I’ve lost 7lbs since then

Great job! It sounds like you have a huge motivator this time!
  • bunting1982
    Options
    hey ladies!!! how is everyone doing? i had to see an endo crinologist yesterday because my glucose was 1 pt higher than it should be and since we are currently going through fertility testing the drs wanted to make sure that i dont need to be on meds which im happy to say i dont plus im down 9lbs since 1/15 from the low carb diet my nutritionist put me on
  • MommyonAmissontoHealth13
    Options
    I would love to join if it is not too late.I am not currently trying to concieve i will start in august hoping to get a BFP in september. I used to be miss fertile mertile but Being older and over weight i dont know what ttcing will do. I do need a good amount of weight to have a Healthy pregnancy. I look forward to doing this with you all.
  • ecaverhill
    ecaverhill Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I’ll join! I’ve been TTC for 19 months now and into some fertility tests for the next month or so. I’m sure weight loss can only help since I’m much heavier than my ideal weight should be. I think this will be a great group for support.
    Thx!
  • bunting1982
    Options
    So happy to have some new people in the group!!! What type of meal plan , exercise are you doing? My nutritionist has me on low carb since 1/15 and I’m down 11 lbs with no exercise...I need to lose 9 more lbs before we start iui(infra uterine insemination) next month
  • ecaverhill
    ecaverhill Posts: 13 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Bunting those are amazing results! I’ll try to stick harder to low carb - 21 day fix style. For exercise I’m varied and need to be more consistent so I’ve started Couch to 10km running plan, again.