Hazelnut protein creamer

Options
southrnchic479
southrnchic479 Posts: 136 Member
edited January 2018 in Food and Nutrition
Disclaimer: You’re not going to talk me out of my hazelnut creamer. It is my favorite and only joy in the morning LOL

Wow. Editing because it totally left out the rest of my post ?! I was hoping to add some nutritional value to my coffee on the morning as I don’t like eating breakfast and the nutritional content of my coffee is pretty nil for 100 calories worth. I read somebody was using premier protein shake in the caramel flavor to sweeten their coffee which I thought was brilliant - but I’m hoping somebody out there will have a hazelnut recommendation. FYI I’ve tried almond milk creamers and was not impressed. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• JoeErvin1962
    JoeErvin1962 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I used the EAS Chocolate Fudge Lo Carb RTD as my coffee creamer for years as my breakfast , can only find milk chocolate now
  • JoeErvin1962
    JoeErvin1962 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The EAS is the only one that doesn’t separate in your coffee not a Mocha from SB but it’ll work
  • Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Do you do fake sweetners?? I do well..... cause thats the least of my problems.
    I love torani sugar free hazelnut mixed with vanilla protein and iced coffee
  • Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Torani or there are many other brands also. there are 100 different flavors
  • southrnchic479
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Fflpnari wrote: »
    Do you do fake sweetners?? I do well..... cause thats the least of my problems.
    I love torani sugar free hazelnut mixed with vanilla protein and iced coffee

Yea I actually just bought some stevia packets the other day. I’ve thought about the sugar free torani but where does the milkiness come from - the vanilla powder? I always have some quest around so I could potentially try that

Oh and does it have to be iced??
  • southrnchic479
    Options
    The EAS is the only one that doesn’t separate in your coffee not a Mocha from SB but it’ll work

Just looked them up - looks like they have a ready to go shake mocha version. It’s called myoplex shred in muscle mocha. Have you tried that one?
  • stefaniec09
    stefaniec09 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I use fat free half and half and Torani Sugar Free Hazelnut syrup when I want Hazelnut flavor. I do the same trick with Sugar Free Vanilla. I use the Premier Caramel Protein when I want Caramel. I'm not a huge fan of the Premier Vanilla.