Adding friends using app

Options
Is there a way for me to add friends using the app on my phone? So far, I've only been able to accept or deny requests.. I can't seem to figure out how to send requests tho.. Can someone help?

Replies

• Bchgrl_37
    Bchgrl_37 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Yes, click on the persons username and then click their username again. This will take you to their profile and then you can click on the little person with a + sign on the right side of the screen to send a friend request.
  • jngrkn2013
    jngrkn2013 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you for replying! I tried that, and i see the icon you're talking about, but it doesn't have a + anywhere.. If i click on that icon tho, it takes me to a screen that wants me to send a message.. Is that right?
  • Bchgrl_37
    Bchgrl_37 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Yes, you can send me a request if you’d like.
  • jngrkn2013
    Options
    I just tried sending you a request... Hopefully it worked!
  • dhnorton
    dhnorton Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have friends that are liking my updates but I can't figure out how they are seeing my information or how to see theirs. ??
  • jngrkn2013
    Options
    dhnorton wrote: »
    I have friends that are liking my updates but I can't figure out how they are seeing my information or how to see theirs. ??

I'm new to all of this, and still trying to figure it out myself lol.. But I'm thinking maybe your profile is set to public for everyone to see.. The people who's profile you're trying to see, probably have theirs set to private, so you can't see theirs unless you're added as a friend... Don't quote me on that one.. It's just my guess