Trying something new...

Options
My name is Amanda and I am 29 yeasrs old, 5'3", and my weight is 247. I have lost 40 lbs over a year ago, and yes I have kept it off. I am now trying this app, and website to see if I can loose any more before I decide weither or not to have the Realize Band, or a Sleeve Gastrectomy. I have History of obstructive sleep apenia, crohns disease, fibromyaligia and sevre lymphadema in my legs.
I started focusing on myself about 2 years ago, and then stopped due to famiy issues. It
is time to start focusing on myslef again!

Replies

• tattooedtwiin
    Options
    Welcome, you will get lots of support here!
  • love4sparkles
    Options
    welcome to the MFP family!!
  • mshaff01
    Options
    My name is Mandi. My goal is to lose a total of 100 pounds so I was so excited when a co worker told me about this website. It is an eye opener once you track everything you put in your mouth!
  • pmmarshall
    Options
    Well done on your weightloss so far! I struggle my way through the weight loss challenge, and find being on here is very good for keeping me on track.
  • slick_fox
    slick_fox Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    MFP has been a God send for me. It works. I doctor is very impressed with my results and then she discovered coworker in her department lost 34 pounds and has reached her goal. Good Luck!
  • Jthurston1
    Jthurston1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You can do it!!!
  • statia152
    statia152 Posts: 558
    Options
    Welcome Amanda! We are all here because we have decided to focus on ourselves. There are lots of great people and information here on MFP, and then there are the challenges. I know you'll do well here. :smile:
  • Awesomassager
    Awesomassager Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome support:wink:
  • justmemyhairdeleted
    Options
    WELCOME!!!!! One -1lb at a time!!!