Just realised there's a website for this app...

I just wanted to say hello, especially to my fellow Angelenos.

A trainer at the gym recommended this app to me to help me and just now realised there's a whole website for this. It's kind of nice knowing there's even more to this than just typing in my weight and food intake.

I'm very inspired by the people I've seen who are meeting their weight loss goals. I'm slowly trying to lose 85 pounds that I've accumulated over the past 24 years and it's a little easier with the help of this app and the support of loved ones.

I wish you all the best of luck!!

Replies

• adjones_21
    adjones_21 Posts: 234 Member
    Well good luck to you too!!! Welcome to MFP
  • PrincessMissDee
    PrincessMissDee Posts: 183 Member
    I was the same, only used the app to log food for ages and then I cam on here and decided to ask for support and hey presto, I have an amazing network to bounce ideas off.

Welcome to the community :)
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Thanks. So glad to hear that. Most of my support system are people who have never had to worry about losing more than 10 pounds.

Hope the weather is being lovely in London, Miss Dee. I miss that place so... Even though I'm still carrying around some of that pasty weight... :wink:

And bravo to you AdJones. I can't wait for the day I can say I've lost 56 pounds.
  • brarew
    brarew Posts: 25 Member
    Good luck I am working on my own 85 pound weight loss...down 25 so far. Good luck and we are here.
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Yay! Keep up the great work!! :happy: