Pre work out powder advice?

Options
2»

Replies

• fuzzy_l0gic
    fuzzy_l0gic Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Chaos and Pain Cannibal Ferox. Can't do coffee and it keeps me from downing a six-pack of Mt. Dew
  • h1udd
    h1udd Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Packerjohn wrote: »
    How about looking at the root cause why you think you need more energy before supplementing? Fix those reasons first.

What if their is no reason to fix ... what if you just have a better workout when you go in to the gym with total elevated focus and drive, completely amped up and literally tingling from the high content of caffeine and beta-alanine .. and the continued drive and motivation from the muscle pump and visible veins because of the nitric oxide
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    h1udd wrote: »
    Packerjohn wrote: »
    How about looking at the root cause why you think you need more energy before supplementing? Fix those reasons first.

What if their is no reason to fix ... what if you just have a better workout when you go in to the gym with total elevated focus and drive, completely amped up and literally tingling from the high content of caffeine and beta-alanine .. and the continued drive and motivation from the muscle pump and visible veins because of the nitric oxide

The knock yourself out. My point is if someone is always tired, not able to focus, etc there may be some health/lifestyle related issue that they should fix first as opposed to supplementing their way out of it with some random stuff they pick up at GNC or Wal-Mart.

• bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Yeah. This is the coffee and banana forum.

Personally, I love pre-workout. C4 is mild and does the trick. I like some stronger ones too but I wouldn't suggest them as a first try. I also like Denovo Utopia.

A Monster or Bang energy drink can be okay too.