Brand Spankin New!

Options
I just joined this site today. What an awesome place :bigsmile:
I am hoping to lose 39 lbs by September 19th. I want to be the skinny bridesmaid in my sister's wedding!
Right now the only exercise that I can do is walking. I have some other medical issues going on that prevent me from doing anything else right now.
I recently gained 30 lbs in 2.5 months from some medication that I was on. I know that I won't be able to lose it that quickly (if only we could lose as fast as we put on!!) I am going to be patient, work hard at this and be happy with the little goals that I achieve!

Replies

• skittlesoup
    skittlesoup Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I just joined this site today. What an awesome place :bigsmile:
    I am hoping to lose 39 lbs by September 19th. I want to be the skinny bridesmaid in my sister's wedding!
    Right now the only exercise that I can do is walking. I have some other medical issues going on that prevent me from doing anything else right now.
    I recently gained 30 lbs in 2.5 months from some medication that I was on. I know that I won't be able to lose it that quickly (if only we could lose as fast as we put on!!) I am going to be patient, work hard at this and be happy with the little goals that I achieve!
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best wishes to you as you begin your new journey:flowerforyou:

This truly is a wonderful site with lots of supportive people, helpful information and great motivation:heart:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    welcome to boards. Sept 19th is my anniversary
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Hi there!:flowerforyou:

GO GREEN-200 pounders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Natalievh
    Options
    :flowerforyou: welcome you came to the right place, Nats
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here, this site is so supportive, helpful and motivational. Everyone here is so nice and friendly. Anyways, I just wanted to tell you good luck with your weight loss journey, you can do this.