Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• juliedesabrais
    juliedesabrais Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I’ve just started using this app to finish my weight loss journey! Well I guess it’s never really over is it :P I used to weigh 210 pounds and am coming on this app at 165 wanting to get to 130 :) don’t have many friends who understand the weight loss journey but would love some!!
  • absenceofmortality
    absenceofmortality Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm back on here to lose some more weight. So far, I've lost 54.8kg, but I need to stay motivated. Send me a friend request if you'd like a buddy!
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Jim and I am (enter Zodiac sign). I love long walks on the beach (it provides witnesses and an alibi), loud music and power tools (helps cover "sounds"). Become my friend so you can come to my page for sugar free candy, it's just over there by the fancy van.....
  • roxannroxy
    roxannroxy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me Please, i need Motivation as well :smile:
  • SculptedRoyal
    SculptedRoyal Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. My name is Royal. I recently had my second child she now 10 months old. And she's walking. Enjoying the time to spend and lay around with her has allow 45lbs sneak on me. am currently at 203. 5'0 . Goal Is 155-60 lbs. would love have some great friends Motivators
  • kgohar322
    kgohar322 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello :)
  • tluicha66
    tluicha66 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Tami - I'm starting a new transform my life on Monday, January 29th and would love all the support and motivation I can get!!! I live in NH.
  • rich89tor
    rich89tor Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Definitely could use more motivation
  • mixtaplix
    mixtaplix Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Just getting back into it after a bunch of time off from exercising and myfitnesspal. It helped me the first time, and I want to get back at it! Didn't gain too much back over the time away, but still have 20 to lose. Also want to eat better and feel better. Always accepting friends, and will reciprocate any motivation and encouragement. Lets do this!
  • ddunagan69
    ddunagan69 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I could use a few more friends to inspire or get inspired by. I'd like to lose about 50 lbs and could use some help.
  • Bellavita27
    Bellavita27 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Alway's looking for people to get motivated..
  • mirpierce536
    mirpierce536 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'd love new friends! I just joined, and I think that the motivation here will be sooo helpful! :)
  • yadirazavalamancera
    Options
    I love kombucha
  • Themysteryman
    Themysteryman Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Add me, I can support you!!
  • juliedesabrais
    juliedesabrais Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Could always use friends and motivation!!
  • Lianapugzoe
    Lianapugzoe Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Add me. Love having new friends.
  • leggman17
    leggman17 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    New friends are always a good thing. ya gotta add me. aww cmon.
  • biggmomma6
    biggmomma6 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just starting over after a hiatus- wanna do it right this time. Could use some motivation and friends who "get it" but will give me a swift kick in the butt when needed.
  • Rich_addict
    Rich_addict Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Looking for upbeat motivational friends to get me through February. Let's reach our goals together.
  • wazette2
    wazette2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi there, just came back to mfp after being away for way too long! Why did i ever leave? Mfp is awesome! Love the support, encouragement, and accountability I love how tracking my foods helps keep me on track. Please feel free add me..i wpuld find more friends encourage alomg way!.