Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    mens-80s-workout-clothes1.jpg
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    liftbigeatbig.jpg?aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC5jZG5pbnN0YWdyYW0uY29tL3Q1MS4yODg1LTE5L3MzMjB4MzIwLzI0ODQ2MDA4XzE1MjQ0NTQ3MDQyNTY5ODdfMzIwMTI0NjcwMTQ3ODIxNTY4X24uanBn

In all seriousness I don't notice what a guy is wearing unless it is obvious he is uncomfortable. A t-shirt and shorts seems to be fairly usual. I don't care what guys are wearing, nothing is going to catch my eye in a good way.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    I prefer that on anyone, everything is well covered and they don't look like they just crawled out of bed.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Thank you! This cracked me up. Figured people would comment for positively negatively :)

Ask a silly question, get a silly answer.

Everyone knows if he's not wearing the skin of his enemies, he's not worth the time.
  • usmcmp
    Options
    Thank you! This cracked me up. Figured people would comment for positively negatively :)

Ask a silly question, get a silly answer.

Everyone knows if he's not wearing the skin of his enemies, he's not worth the time.

200.gif
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    One of the things guys wear at the gym that irks me are those jogger pants. The ones that get real tapered at the bottom. Not very flattering on most people. Spandex pants with huge shorts over them are also kind of weird. I can't help but look around while I'm between sets. Lol. If that makes me judgmental so be it... a few of the women leave something to be desired also
  • BishopWankapin
    BishopWankapin Posts: 276 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    If you really wanna impress the ladies bro, focus on the important things. Like how much you're curling. Nothing says "sexy Alpha male" like reps for Jesus on the only part of your body that matters.

item2056335_600px.gif?ver=8975176112

And be SURE to do them in the squat rack for max visibility!
  • deputy_randolph
    deputy_randolph Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Not gonna lie...there is this HOT guy at my gym that has a shirt that clings to his rear delts. I like when he wears that shirt.

I use the "mirror trick" to watch them delts...
  • kenyonhaff
    kenyonhaff Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    h1udd wrote: »
    100_PROOF_ wrote: »
    I'd like to see them dressed in costumes like Batman or possibly even George Washington.

Oh this all the way .. gyms would be the most awesome places on earth if people dressed like superheroes/heroines

I want to be cooling down on the rower dressed as beast boy whilst wonder woman is squatting 20kg plates in the rack

I am part of a colonial American reenactment group and our guys would totally go full Washington for a laugh!
  • Orphanogenesis
    Orphanogenesis Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    The skin of their fallen enemies.

*mangina dance* whilst Goodbye Horses plays in background.
  • kenyonhaff
    kenyonhaff Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    But I will admit....Rodney Yee in his little yoga shorts is hooooot....
  • zilkah
    zilkah Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Something not incredibly form fitting. No tight shorts please lol, there to work not show off your ...

Also this guy at my gym used to wear one of those face masks for altitude training , major props to him for working out HARD but the scary Darth Vader breathing was unnerving lol. Not my business though .
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Fine. I'll be shallow.

Joggers. Nice sneakers if they're body building. Good lifters if they're squatting. Tank or clean v-neck t.
  • ZazieMFP
    ZazieMFP Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow. No one here care about how they look at the gym? Nobody ? Not even caring a little?

Baloney.
  • usmcmp
    Options
    ZazieMFP wrote: »
    Wow. No one here care about how they look at the gym? Nobody ? Not even caring a little?

Baloney.

I care a little about how I look (not much though). I don't care at all about how men look unless they have things exposed that shouldn't be.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options

Baloney.

As long as a person is in appropriate clothes and doesn't look like they haven't showered in five days, nope
  • usmcmp
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »

Baloney.

As long as a person is in appropriate clothes and doesn't look like they haven't showered in five days, nope

There was one time I was running on a treadmill and a guy got on the one next to me and he smelled like cat pee. I cared in that moment.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I'll admit that I care. I like to look well when I'm doing something that I love or that requires a lot of focus. I'm also 32 and single so I prefer to look nice, if I can. Now, if my hair is dirty and all I have is a pair of ragged sweatpants and a smelly shirt on me, I'm still going go get my training done.
  • gymprincess1234
    gymprincess1234 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I don't like those wife-beater tops that have your man boobs poking out. Just no. Doesn't matter if you're fit.

I bother only about my own outfit :D cause when I feel comfortable and like my gym gear, I'm more excited about working out.