40yo & 200lbs Lets be friends!

Options
Hey yall, so Im new to MF & Im trying to connect with like minded people to encourage each other. Who wants to be friends?

Replies

• tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Sent ya an invite!
  • Aqualang26
    Aqualang26 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'll be 40 in <2 weeks and, though I'm under now, was 200+ Just a few months ago. I'd love to have some pals in relatable places in their lives and fitness goals.
  • kingkowtow
    kingkowtow Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent
  • Badunkadunk_Buster
    Badunkadunk_Buster Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. I will be 40 in a couple months and after losing 77 lbs im at 213 now.
  • webe3bees
    webe3bees Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me, too. I'm 44 trying to drop 80 pounds this year!
  • Canuk2015
    Canuk2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also...I'm 42 and need to lose 60lbs but struggling to get started
  • daisy4123
    daisy4123 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am 47 trying to lose about 60 pounds. Have just started out and looking for support, recipes and all that great stuff
  • gbt77
    gbt77 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too... I’m 40, trying to lose around 60 lbs.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    I'm a lot older than you all but I'm still doing this as the alternative is to gain gain gain. You can do this good luck, let's get it done
  • Shortstack1975
    Shortstack1975 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there, add me too... I just started my weight loss journey 5 days ago. Started at 212lbs, now at 207lbs and I'm 42 years old and can use as much support as possible! :)
  • Shortstack1975
    Shortstack1975 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My goal is 150lbs.
  • katymmc7493
    katymmc7493 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 42 trying to lose 8 kg. :)
  • Lorry100
    Lorry100 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'd like to join your friends list. I am 47 years and aiming to lose 50lbs this year.
  • travelintray
    travelintray Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sending request
  • metropolis7
    metropolis7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    In my early 40's, and working on losing 85lbs., but this time I'm diligent on keeping it off! Anyone in this feed, please feel free to add me! I have a library of great recipes I've gathered I'd love to share, and not only I'm I looking for support during this journey, but I'm a great listener and love supporting others. Losing weight (regardless of amount) is a bit of a challenge in our 40's, but if we support each other, those tough moments we endure we can overcome!
  • pamfin
    pamfin Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Request sent. :smile:
  • LakeSuperiorSoul
    LakeSuperiorSoul Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me please (and anyone on this thread feel free to do the same). I'm 40 and hoping to lose 40 pounds before my 41st birthday. I get zero support at home where my boys and hubby eat like lumberjacks ;) so I'd welcome any and all to join me on this journey :)
  • DMAgetfit
    DMAgetfit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am almost 42 and just weighed in at 200. I have lots to lose. I would love to lose 50. But my first hard goal is 30 lbs.
    I need help and motivation.
  • ladybison98
    ladybison98 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. These posts describe me. I'm 42 and attempting to lose approximately 2 lbs a week until my birthday in July. Weighed in a few days ago at 202. I really want to tone up and reduce my body fat. I really don't have any genuine support in this.
  • DMDDSS6
    DMDDSS6 Posts: 6 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I’m 44 started at 216 and have lost 27 lbs so far. I’d love the motivation and to cheer everyone on. Feel free to add me.