Halo Top

Options
Salted caramel, Cookie Dough, Lemon Cake and Peanut Butter Cup!

Replies

• taraf33
    taraf33 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    yum! love Halo Top!
  • PWRLFTR1
    PWRLFTR1 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    So disappointed. Costco sells Halo Top, 4 for $10, Birthday Cake flavor, not the best, but OK. Have been hoping for a new flavor, but when they did, it was Peanut Butter cup....I hate peanut butter. arrrrgh!!!
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I like Cinnamon Roll, mmmmm.
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and cookies and cream are my go-tos. The are the most like real ice cream, at least of the flavors I've tried.
  • murp4069
    murp4069 Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Eh, I go through phases with Halo Top. I think it's generally good, but I rarely finish a pint because I get sick of it. Honestly my favorite is the vanilla and using it to top roasted peaches and apples, but then again frozen fat free cool whip to top my roasted fruit is just as good and creamier. I think the Yasso greek yogurt bars are so much better than Halo Top - I particularly like the strawberry and cookies & cream.
  • Happysoul0317
    Happysoul0317 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I just got the salted caramel. It's okay. Does the trick when I get a craving for something sweet. It's really sweet so a couple of bites is enough for this 'ol gal.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    PWRLFTR1 wrote: »
    .I hate peanut butter. arrrrgh!!!

What the what now!? :open_mouth::wink:

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    The cheapest i can get Halo top for here in Aus is $10 per tub, and the store that sells it at that price only have 2 flavours, choc mint and Birthday cake, not my favourites..

The other stores that sell all the good flavours charge $12.49 per tub :rage: I get 2 servings out of a tub, 2.5 if I'm scrimping. I love the flavour (peanut butter cup and salted caramel for the win) and macros, but i can no longer justify the price..
  • leahraskie
    leahraskie Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    It's like $4 in southern Iowa. Good thing its the one food I'm willing to shell some extra money out of. Cause I love ice cream.

I just got pancakes and waffles so very sweet. Strawberry and mocha chip are probably my favorites. I just tried pumpkin pie, the crust pieces are weird... the rainbow sherbet is gross.
  • cheyeneinthesprings
    Options
    I've tried almost all of them and I think the mocha almond is the best...strawberry is the worst. Birthday cake is a close second may be or the peanut butter cup.
  • vingogly
    vingogly Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    I've tried several of their flavors - it's not for me. I would personally rather have a dish of full-fat ice cream or frozen custard once a month from a local ice cream place (Oberweis, Culvers) than Halo Top every week. I don't find the taste of their products particularly appealing, and the lack of fat gives an inferior mouth feel.
  • wryone4
    wryone4 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I really, really, really wanted to like it, but I didn't find it satisfying. It didn't have the flavor and creaminess of real ice cream. I would rather build a half cup of regular ice cream into my plan and fully enjoy it than have a larger quantity of Halo Top. I've learned that, for me, REALLY enjoying small amounts of my favorite high-caloric foods is easier for me to stick to.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I love pancakes and waffles!
  • bandwidthbandit
    bandwidthbandit Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    katadx wrote: »
    I love pancakes and waffles!

Had this last night for the first time... I don't even miss Ben & Jerry's (much)...
  • BecMarty14
    BecMarty14 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I like mint chip. I haven't eaten ice cream in about 3 years, so I'm pretty excited about it.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I had a pint for breakfast today