I am tried of being tired

Options
I have been big all my life. Even when I was old enough changes my eating habits I didn't. Here I am at 23 an 320lbs. I told myself i would never get this big. Here I am. I got to lose this weight its embarrassing and my family treats me different because of it. I have Pcos and I am severely anemic because of it. I need to lose this weight. Every time it gets hard I give in. I can't fail no more. It hurts being compared to relative who died in 60s because of weight issues and health issues. I am tried of hearing I am going end up like her by 35. I am determine to lose this weight so bad and I just need positive people around me to push me and to hold me accountable for my poor actions if I slip up. Add me if your willing to do that. I am making it my business to get on treadmill I have at home and used my planet fitness membership. I can't get any bigger. I can't lose this time.

Replies

• janelleginnetto
    janelleginnetto Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    F/R sent
  • pamfgil
    pamfgil Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I don't know if this will help, but I found that when I reduced my sugar consumption as much as possible (gradually), my energy increased and my appetite dropped which helped considerably with the weight loss, it may be worth experimenting for you
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    There is a saying:

Eating healthy is hard, being overweight is hard. Pick your hard.

You have made the decision. That is the biggest step. You have come to the right place and asked for help. You are definitely on the right track.

• Rick_1953
    Rick_1953 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Eating healthy is really not hard. Reduce your intake slowly. Don't go form 4000 calories a day to 1200. That is not sustainable. Reduce your intake by 500 calories a day and as the weight comes off reduce it again. You can accomplish this. Here to support you if you like. FR me
  • deeblues13
    deeblues13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I agree with rick also there is no quick fix it is a lifestyle change but at the same time everything in moderation feel free to add me and good luck i have pcos also