What fictional character best describes you?

Options
LittleHearseDriver
LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
Mine would be Bridget Jones. We both say things without thinking at very inappropriate times. Granny panties are essential everyday under attire and we are both very awkward around attractive men.

Who is yours?

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    edited January 2018
    Options
    This ones too hard I dont like it :disappointed:
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    Sir Galahad.
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Definitely Mulan! She cut her hair to look like a man, to join the army; to save her Father! I cut mine & shaved my head, to focus upon winning the war against my weight; to save my independence but unfortunately, I am beginning to look like a man; since my hair's spikey! :| I'm hoping, to've the pixie style; by Summer!
  • Gould118
    Gould118 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    babbett, from beauty and the beast! LMAO
  • iamgroot909
    iamgroot909 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Bud Fox from Wall Street
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Jess from New Girl (awkward, honest, quirky and cheery) crossed with Nina from Black Swan (perfectionist with control and anxiety issues and over the top imagination)
  • GlorianasTears
    GlorianasTears Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    W8WarI wrote: »
    Definitely Mulan! She cut her hair to look like a man, to join the army; to save her Father! I cut mine & shaved my head, to focus upon winning the war against my weight; to save my independence but unfortunately, I am beginning to look like a man; since my hair's spikey! :| I'm hoping, to've the pixie style; by Summer!

You could buy a wig that has a pixie style
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    W8WarI wrote: »

You could buy a wig that has a pixie style

Thank you! I actually bought, 2 wigs but the 1st was excessively shiney & thick to look real, the 2nd's perfect except that they put padding under the top; which makes it look as though you're wearing a winter hat underneath! The 2nd I'll have to wear with a baseball cap, to hide the padding's effect; unless I am able to remove it without ruining the wig itself!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    988eaf78705118e1ad4da6c8ad21923a.jpg
  • JanesGame
    JanesGame Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Daria from Daria
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Pam from Archer.
  • WhereIsPJSoles
    WhereIsPJSoles Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Gretchen from You’re The Worst
  • beagletracks
    Options
    Gollum
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I'm like a combination of most of the main characters from Bones - Brennen, Booth, Hodgins, and Angela.
  • beagletracks
    Options
    Jackie Jormp-Jomp