PCOS & Mom of 3

Options
Hello! My name’s Ashley and I’m 34 years old. I have 3 little ones and I have PCOS. I was just diagnosed last year and it was a bit of a wake up call. Starting this month, I began tracking my calories, walking on my treadmill and trying my best to stay focused. I’m 5ft 6in and when I began this weight loss journey, I weighed 226 pounds. I’m now down to 214 pounds as of last Sunday. Sunday’s are my weight and measurement day. I’m really thankful for my husband who has supported me so much that he decided to do this whole thing with me. He is down 22 pounds so far! Lucky duck lol! Anyways, add me as a friend if you want! I’m always up for making new friends!

Replies

• mrslynah
    mrslynah Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good for you! I have medical issues as well, am 35 with two girls. I’d love to be “friends”. Good luck on your journey!
  • ShandzAlicia
    ShandzAlicia Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, today is my first day, congratulations on the weight loss so far! keep it up girl!
  • johnnabnfld
    johnnabnfld Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 42 and have been struggling with issues from pcos for about 15 years im looking to lose 70#.
  • kckrahn
    kckrahn Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Same here. Let's do this :)
  • mcgunnz
    mcgunnz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a mother of two with a 3.5 yr old and a 6 month old. Was diagnosed with PCOS in my mid 20s and now at 39, knowing I'm done having children, am ready to seriously make my health a priority and get my weight under control. Looking to friend anyone who is working towards similar goals so we can support one another.