Girl's in their 20's!

Options
Hey ladies!
I'm looking for girls around my age to share our journeys. I want to know your stuggles, your successes, your tips and inspiration.
I post regularly and give support and motivation to all my MFPals. If you post or comment regularly - please add me!

Replies

• JanesGame
    JanesGame Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    In my 20s too! I'll send you a request and anyone else feel free to add me :)
  • Manda5352
    Manda5352 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Sent you both a request
  • eecsslut
    eecsslut Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im in my 20s too! Ill request you guys
  • hyIianprincess
    hyIianprincess Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and on everyday! Feel free to add me
  • QueenK3115
    QueenK3115 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I’d love to have more motivational friends!! Feel free to add. I’m 27
  • Courtneygrier14
    Courtneygrier14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m new to MFP. I would love to get to know people who are struggling like me or have been in my shoes! :)
  • radilene15
    radilene15 Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • debstep_c
    debstep_c Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m 29...woo just barely made the cutoff. Haha
  • veronic4cg
    veronic4cg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5 weeks away from 28 and definitely need help staying accountable! Especially weekends. 5’8” and GW of 135. Feel free to add me.
  • adele012
    adele012 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I’m 24 and lost 30 pounds last year. I’m looking to lose 10 more then build some muscle. Feel free to add me for more motivation. ❤️
  • Breezer628
    Breezer628 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have tips for curbing cravings before/ during your period/pms? I have been doing a new workout program and eating really well these past couple weeks... really noticing some changes and feeling great.... and then these last 2 days I feel like I’m eating anything I can get my hands on
  • pittmdanielle1
    pittmdanielle1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Request me as well.
  • whosshe
    whosshe Posts: 597 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Breezer628 wrote: »
    Does anyone have tips for curbing cravings before/ during your period/pms? I have been doing a new workout program and eating really well these past couple weeks... really noticing some changes and feeling great.... and then these last 2 days I feel like I’m eating anything I can get my hands on

If you're eating at a deficit just take a couple of maintenance days. Plan the day, log your food before you eat it and the thing that really saves me around this time is buying "snack size" things so I don't eat more than my calories allow. Sh it happens. Sometimes not gaining any weight is just as good as losing.
  • tashafrzn
    tashafrzn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    24 :) add me <33
  • ashleigh072
    ashleigh072 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 25, add me. :)
  • valeemartinezz
    valeemartinezz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me ✨
  • thinfitfabulous
    thinfitfabulous Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm 22! And log in everyday, feel free to add me! :)
  • mewickla
    mewickla Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm 24yo - feel free to add me! :smile:
  • mayachris12
    mayachris12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I’m 24, I’m 5’2” highest weight about 10 months ago was 138 I’m down to about 118 now, and would like to lose another 10. Trying to get back into fitness but so far I’ve just been trying to eat better and track my calories. I’m technically a pescatarian so mostly vegetarian occasionally I eat fish maybe once every couple months. And I try I to avoid dairy as best I can. I’d love to have some people to go to just for support and motivation!