"Chocolate Covered" Banana

Options
Lesliecs
Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
One of my new favorite desserts..... chocolate covered banana! Or at least my interpretation of it! Might seem a little indulgent, but once in a while, it's ok to indulge!

1 cup of Snack Pack or other brand - Fat Free or Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding - 80 calories
1 medium Banana - about 105 calories.
Total of 185 calories.

I like to heat my chocolate pudding in the microwave for about 15-20 seconds to warm it up. Peel Banana...... dip banana in Chocolate Pudding..... and SAVOR! :happy:

Replies

• Blessed917
    Blessed917 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    bump
  • SusM321
    SusM321 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Bump! I'm really wanting chocolate lately. Thanks for sharing!
  • gumonyershoe
    Options
    Wow! That actually sounds really good right now. At first thought heating the pudding didn't sound so good, but it might be alright.
  • HulaChic
    HulaChic Posts: 47
    Options
    Bump
  • sarah829522
    Options
    saw these in the freezer section the other day at the grocery store, didn't buy them but i will try the pudding version. sounds yummy!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I just discovered this myself! :laugh: Though with a little twist. I used fat free chocolate syrup, stuck it with a popsicle stick and threw it in the freezer for a few hours. MMMMM :laugh: LOL
  • jschm947
    jschm947 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    What does bump mean?????
  • mrsvatitagain
    mrsvatitagain Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy!
  • Lesliecs
    Options
    I just discovered this myself! :laugh: Though with a little twist. I used fat free chocolate syrup, stuck it with a popsicle stick and threw it in the freezer for a few hours. MMMMM :laugh: LOL

Yum! That sounds good too!!!! Will have to try it!
  • Elle_Jamaicangirl81
    Elle_Jamaicangirl81 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    hm, i was gonna eat a pudding.... i have banana.. i just might try this right now
  • unique2myself
    unique2myself Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    People type bump tovsave the article/blog they read so they dontchave to search it.
  • unique2myself
    unique2myself Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Oh, and if you want a little more of a treat... Try spreading nutella on the banana and eating it with a fork. OMG it's good!
  • Lesliecs
    Options
    Oh, and if you want a little more of a treat... Try spreading nutella on the banana and eating it with a fork. OMG it's good!

That sounds yummy too! I could eat a whole jar of nutrella!!!! Love it!