Sweet treats???

Options
TerreK
TerreK Posts: 21 Member
Any ideas for sweet treats that won’t sabotage my diet???...trying to not eat much fruit.
Thanks for any suggestions!

Replies

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Fudge pops, sugar free jello pudding cups, cocoa roasted almonds, flavored Greek yogurts, halo top ice cream, skinny cow or yasso ice cream bars, protein bars (the Zone Perfect salted caramel brownie are a favorite of mine).
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    Options
    i'm making creme brulee right now. with milk instead of cream, and minimal caramel.

*shrug* it's basically french toast without the bread part, and i'm just fine about that.
  • GlorianasTears
    GlorianasTears Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I ate a chocolate fudge covered granola bar it was soooo good. I haven't purchased desert in over a month it seems
  • _mr_b
    _mr_b Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I generally either earn them through increased exercise or work my plan to include it.

Yesterday I bribed myself to train, went and did my training and the reward was a slice of cake
  • cheyeneinthesprings
    Options
    Peanut butter!
  • alicebhsia
    alicebhsia Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    i love walmart's sea salt caramel ice cream sandwiches. they are priced low too which is a bonus. i think the calories are 160 or 170 per bar. not real low but so worth it. they make sugar free ones too but i don't think they are as good.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,558 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Anything that fits your calories. In the UK Aldi has caramel wafer bars that are around 130kcal and very delicious. They are much more satisfying than a snikker or something like that and have less calories.
  • zoelyoung1990
    zoelyoung1990 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Popcorn
  • tblackburn80
    tblackburn80 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've been making homemade oat/granola type bars andddd my personal fave now is PB2 balls made with xylitol, arrowroot powder, unsalted butter, pb2 and dark chocolate. Sweeter than any real peanut butter ball I've ever had! Delish!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Small bits of it. A Hershey kiss is 22 calories. A 'square' of 86% cocoa dark chocolate is 60 calories.
  • juliedesabrais
    juliedesabrais Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Make some homemade banana ice cream!! So easy and DELISH. here’s a recipe :)https://m.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipe/banana-nice-cream
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Make some homemade banana ice cream!! So easy and DELISH. here’s a recipe :)https://m.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipe/banana-nice-cream

This recipe says 280 calories! I eat cookies, ice cream, or chocolate and still don't eat 280 cals for a sweet treat :huh:

OP, I get single serving dark chocolates, halo top, popsicles, fiber one brownies. I eat cookies too, but because I'm able to moderate and eat one serving, I know not everyone can do that. And nothing wrong with fruit!
  • Jus_gem
    Jus_gem Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Sugar free jelly and IIFYM some whipped double cream, add little a sweetener and sprinkle raw cacao on top
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    PB2 and sugar free jelly on wheat toast
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter, ice cream, chocolate, cake, pie, chips, etc...all won't sabotage your diet if you eat in moderation.

• b87moreland
    b87moreland Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Chocolate graham crackers and SF cool whip. Tastes like an ice cream sandwich!

Or Dole Dippers, in the freezer section.