Yummy egg recipe plus my new favorite thing

Options
southrnchic479
southrnchic479 Posts: 136 Member
qayejyhfkixn.jpeg
My new favorite thing (besides this delicious omelet) is topping my eggs with Greek yogurt. Ugggh it’s so good!! Love the extra protein it gives me and it just makes this omelet taste even better

Protein packed omelette. 377 calories and 42g of protein. Something about the ham, cheese and Greek yogurt together almost remind me of a loaded baked potato. And those onions mmm wouldn’t be the same without those. It’s so yummy!

2 eggs
Ham (I used 6 thin sandwich slices, chopped)
Fresh Spinach (nice handful)
Onion (chopped)
1 Tbsp Low fat Feta
1 Tbsp Fresh grated Parmesan
1 Tbsp 2% milk shredded Cheddar
3 Tbsp Plain nonfat Greek yogurt - obsessed!!!!

Spray a medium pan with cooking spray. Sauté the ham, spinach and onions and put them in a bowl then wipe out the pan. Whisk the two eggs and pour into the pan. Top with your sautéed mixture and your cheeses and fold. I salt and pepper it when I plate it and then top with the yogurt. AMAZING!

Also, I realize there’s a lot of different cheeses here but we pretty much always have these in our house. We love cheese lol

Replies

• castro4944
    castro4944 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    qayejyhfkixn.jpeg
    My new favorite thing (besides this delicious omelet) is topping my eggs with Greek yogurt. Ugggh it’s so good!! Love the extra protein it gives me and it just makes this omelet taste even better

Protein packed omelette. 377 calories and 42g of protein. Something about the ham, cheese and Greek yogurt together almost remind me of a loaded baked potato. And those onions mmm wouldn’t be the same without those. It’s so yummy!

2 eggs
    Ham (I used 6 thin sandwich slices, chopped)
    Fresh Spinach (nice handful)
    Onion (chopped)
    1 Tbsp Low fat Feta
    1 Tbsp Fresh grated Parmesan
    1 Tbsp 2% milk shredded Cheddar
    3 Tbsp Plain nonfat Greek yogurt - obsessed!!!!

Spray a medium pan with cooking spray. Sauté the ham, spinach and onions and put them in a bowl then wipe out the pan. Whisk the two eggs and pour into the pan. Top with your sautéed mixture and your cheeses and fold. I salt and pepper it when I plate it and then top with the yogurt. AMAZING!

Also, I realize there’s a lot of different cheeses here but we pretty much always have these in our house. We love cheese lol

• FrancineJM61
    FrancineJM61 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    My version of IHOP omelet think it was called the denver omelet
    I like 2 scrambled eggs
    3 slices of Canadian bacon( 1serving)
    chopped onions
    chopped green pepper
    sliced grape tomatoes
    the cover with salsa
    season to taste

spray pan with pam