whats your ultimate goal reward ?

Options
leomom72
leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
mine is a tattoo..i have none as of now, so it will be my first..a little scared, but excited as well..what do you plan to give yourself when you hit your goal, and how far away from your goal are you ? i'm about 20 lbs away, maybe 25

Replies

• taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Having an awesome body, being in exceptional health, having excellent cardiovascular endurance. These are the rewards I'm after.

I'm in a pretty happy place right now diet and fitness-wise. Just trying to get bigger now.
  • leomom72
    Options
    Having an awesome body, being in exceptional health, having excellent cardiovascular endurance. These are the rewards I'm after.
    fair enough..i agree with that too:drinker:
  • LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    These. My sweet husband is buying them for me when I hit 135.

6019826941_e5dac31d45.jpg
    I've been lusting over these Louboutins for a month now.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Do you have any designs in mind for the tattoo?
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal reward is all new bras from Victoria's Secret. I've always had to buy cheap bras because I've gone up and down in size so many times from yo-yoing in weight. I'm excited to get to my FOREVER size and spend money on GOOD quality bras when I finally reach my goal. Hoping they're Cs. :happy:

I'm also going serious wardrobe overall shopping but the bras are the main thing.
  • tdotwitch
    tdotwitch Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Mine will probably be shopping if my clothes are too big by the time I reach my goal. What girl can resist shopping as a treat?:bigsmile:
  • HSmamato4
    Options
    My husband and I are taking each other on a cruise when we both reach our goal weight. But I still have about 180 to go and he has just under 100 to go, so it will be a while. And then there is the whole issue of who is going to take care of our four kids (which will probably be 5 or 6 by the time we actually make it there!)
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options

Same as mine! They have an open toed black pump that is mine at goal!
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Doing everything I never could before.. I am loving the idea of another tattoo though :) I may have to steal that from you. There is a symbol of a broken chain which symbolizes you are no longer a slave to whatever was holding you back.. I think I want that..
  • sangelic
    sangelic Posts: 207
    Options
    Other than the new wardrobe that I will obviously need, the tattoo I've been wanting to get!
  • adjones_21
    adjones_21 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Maybe surgery to remove all the saggy skin...maybe a smoking new wardrobe...now quite sure yet.
  • leomom72
    Options
    Do you have any designs in mind for the tattoo?
    yes, i have a few ideas
  • leomom72
    Options
    Doing everything I never could before.. I am loving the idea of another tattoo though :) I may have to steal that from you. There is a symbol of a broken chain which symbolizes you are no longer a slave to whatever was holding you back.. I think I want that..
    ooh..that sounds amazing
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    Bikini and some lingerie :wink:
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Health.... no more diabeties meds, blood pressure meds , these 2 accomplished
    a cruise wahooo cant wait
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Aside from being ripped and feeling fabulous.... PIN UP pics! Ive wanted to do it forever and doing it at goal will be fierce!
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options

very very nice
  • leomom72
    Options
    all of your ideas are amazing..obviously, shopping, but i see that more as a required thing, than a treat, personally..i wish all of you the best of luck, feel free to add me, i always love having more friends :happy:
  • MarieNevada
    MarieNevada Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Originally the goal was to get a boyfriend. But i have one now, 112 lbs away from goal. So now i have no idea. i'll have to think about it.hmmm.
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    A weekend alone with hubby. Having my mom watch our kids and we go out on the town and stay up in Pigeon Forge (20-25 min from home) so we're in a nice area but still close to home.