mark lauren success stories please!

I just finished my very first week of You Are Your Own Gym's basic workout. I bought the book on a whim because I am cheap and love the idea of working at home using my own body.

I am feeling great so far but would love some motivation to keep me going when the new-obsession-euphoria wears off haha

Anyone else have some Mark Lauren success stories or pics? Thanks guys!

Replies

• happysoul72
    happysoul72 Posts: 7 Member
    I just finished my very first week of You Are Your Own Gym's basic workout. I bought the book on a whim because I am cheap and love the idea of working at home using my own body.

I am feeling great so far but would love some motivation to keep me going when the new-obsession-euphoria wears off haha

Anyone else have some Mark Lauren success stories or pics? Thanks guys!

I stayed the gym to last week and I'm been overweight my whole life I think now I'm 45 and 215 my hight weight is been 225 but I'm tired of this I want to feel normal no see myself in the mirror and don't like what I see , I love cute clothes and I wish I can wear a bikini without feeling horroble I need the motivation to brake the cycle.
  • termil72
    termil72 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm getting ready to start weeks 5 & 6 of YAYOG.

Stay motivated.

I'm worried with over training, Im taking Applied Self Defense and Jiu Jitsu along with YAYOG.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!