JANUARY - MARCH BIGGEST LOSER TEAM CHALLENGE STARTING SOON!!

Options
124»

Replies

• Wiccandothis
    Wiccandothis Posts: 844 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    MindyJoann wrote: »
    So sorry to try and join at the last minute but I just stumbled onto the challenge! Hope I have requested in enough time??

Ok, I sent you an invite to join. Make sure you post your weight after you do.
  • MindyJoann
    MindyJoann Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    MindyJoann wrote: »
    So sorry to try and join at the last minute but I just stumbled onto the challenge! Hope I have requested in enough time??

Ok, I sent you an invite to join. Make sure you post your weight after you do.

Thank you!! Joined and sent my weight already. Thanks for your help!
  • nikwill1229
    nikwill1229 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. Sorry it’s late
  • Wiccandothis
    Options
    I would like to join. Sorry it’s late

It shows you are already a member, so please make sure to post your starting weight.
  • Wiccandothis
    Options
    The challenge officially starts today and we are still taking late entries. Please message me with your starting weight if you have not yet been added to a team as the weigh in thread is now closed.

For anyone still wanting to join, please request to join and you will receive a message from me requesting your starting weight and further instructions to the challenge.
  • Stefbomb2020
    Stefbomb2020 Posts: 289 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    The challenge officially starts today and we are still taking late entries. Please message me with your starting weight if you have not yet been added to a team as the weigh in thread is now closed.

For anyone still wanting to join, please request to join and you will receive a message from me requesting your starting weight and further instructions to the challenge.

Hi . I didn't receive any message regarding which team I belong to. Plz help me out
  • DivineSensation
    DivineSensation Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Reanna143 wrote: »

Hi . I didn't receive any message regarding which team I belong to. Plz help me out

I haven’t received a message to which time I’m in neither.
  • Wiccandothis
    Options

I haven’t received a message to which time I’m in neither.

Teams can be found here - http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10638135/almighty-spreadsheet#latest

@Reanna143 you are in the Yellow team
    @DivineSensation you are on the Black team

Please make sure to go introduce yourself to your team as spon as you can.