Is it possible to have a dream body from home

Options
My question is it possible I have little weights at home I see a little difference in my body but will I see a big difference if I go to gym I want curves and a round butt 4y1uzsw156i8.jpeg
2l9odicswpy2.jpeg

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Yes, you can gain muscle at home. You need weights that are heavy enough for progressive overload though.
  • _mr_b
    _mr_b Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    You totally can - look up the exercises you want to do for the desired result and then just work out how to do them at home.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    A gym should give you better results because you have access to better equipment and more of it. However, there are a lot of people that do very well at home as well. It depends on your goals and your program as well as your diet.

What are you doing right now?
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    If you have limited equipment at home, check out convict conditioning, you are your own gym, or nerd fitness for mostly bodyweight strength training routines.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    h1udd wrote: »
    Your muscles do not know if you pick up a barbell at the gym or at home

^^ I like this :smile:

• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    It's definitely possible. I'm doing it... but I do have quite a bit of equipment. Depending on your goals, you may need to invest in some equipment down the road, it is much easier to progress that way.

Ps. Sleep is important for recovery and performance, so don't go without or anything ;)
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Yes you can but you probably need to invest In some more weights/equipment down the road to continuously challenge yourself.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Echoing what others above mention. Just find heavy things around you at home.
    Lift them consistently.
    Workout done.
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    I'm getting closer and closer everyday!

The only equipment I've used is: wii fit, jump rope, body weight exercises, and my legs to run with my dogs :)
  • SculptedRoyal
    SculptedRoyal Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Girl you look awesome. #Whaaaaaat. You have curves . hips. Bigger bottom comes from ya genes. Your body is like a science project. I noticed before I had my daughter I was gaining weight. All in my thigh, glutes and torso. I didn't bother with my bottom so much. But I did do a lot of focusing on my torso. Reasons are when your mid section is small. Everything else appear bigger. Once my Mid section was good enough. I began working on my legs. Glutes. And back side. Some of the exercises I do are. Lunges. Squats. Dinky kicks. Deadlifts. Supermans. Just to name a few
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Persistence, progression, and patience are all it takes. It isn't about where you do it. It is that you push yourself and keep pushing yourself.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    Hmm - this was the OP's only post and she hasn't visited the forum since. A quick profile view reveals no friends and nothing about herself.

I don't think she was looking for advice, rather validation.

That's pretty common really.
  • BeccaLoves2lift
    BeccaLoves2lift Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I workout from home. I also have a home gym and I keep adding equipment as I can. Personally, I love working out from home.
  • PetiteHabanero
    PetiteHabanero Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hmm - this was the OP's only post and she hasn't visited the forum since. A quick profile view reveals no friends and nothing about herself.

I don't think she was looking for advice, rather validation.

Thankfully other people may find value in the posts. I did. :)

You are probably right though.
  • lovelife409
    lovelife409 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    @Tiis Titanium not the case whatsoever I’ve been very low and doing bad so I haven’t checked in for a while but I’m back on it