40yo & 200lbs Lets be friends!

Hey yall, so Im new to MF & Im trying to connect with like minded people to encourage each other. Who wants to be friends?

Replies

• tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Sent ya an invite!
  • Aqualang26
    Aqualang26 Posts: 149 Member
    Add me! I'll be 40 in <2 weeks and, though I'm under now, was 200+ Just a few months ago. I'd love to have some pals in relatable places in their lives and fitness goals.
  • kingkowtow
    kingkowtow Posts: 28 Member
    Friend request sent
  • Badunkadunk_Buster
    Badunkadunk_Buster Posts: 184 Member
    You can add me if you'd like. I will be 40 in a couple months and after losing 77 lbs im at 213 now.
  • webe3bees
    webe3bees Posts: 3 Member
    You can add me, too. I'm 44 trying to drop 80 pounds this year!
  • Canuk2015
    Canuk2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Feel free to add me also...I'm 42 and need to lose 60lbs but struggling to get started
  • daisy4123
    daisy4123 Posts: 19 Member
    Feel free to add me I am 47 trying to lose about 60 pounds. Have just started out and looking for support, recipes and all that great stuff
  • gbt77
    gbt77 Posts: 6 Member
    Feel free to add me too... I’m 40, trying to lose around 60 lbs.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    I'm a lot older than you all but I'm still doing this as the alternative is to gain gain gain. You can do this good luck, let's get it done
  • Shortstack1975
    Shortstack1975 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi there, add me too... I just started my weight loss journey 5 days ago. Started at 212lbs, now at 207lbs and I'm 42 years old and can use as much support as possible! :)
  • Shortstack1975
    Shortstack1975 Posts: 5 Member
    My goal is 150lbs.
  • katymmc7493
    katymmc7493 Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me. I am 42 trying to lose 8 kg. :)
  • Lorry100
    Lorry100 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi - I'd like to join your friends list. I am 47 years and aiming to lose 50lbs this year.
  • travelintray
    travelintray Posts: 13 Member
    Sending request
  • metropolis7
    metropolis7 Posts: 1 Member
    In my early 40's, and working on losing 85lbs., but this time I'm diligent on keeping it off! Anyone in this feed, please feel free to add me! I have a library of great recipes I've gathered I'd love to share, and not only I'm I looking for support during this journey, but I'm a great listener and love supporting others. Losing weight (regardless of amount) is a bit of a challenge in our 40's, but if we support each other, those tough moments we endure we can overcome!
  • pamfin
    pamfin Posts: 169 Member
    Request sent. :smile:
  • LakeSuperiorSoul
    LakeSuperiorSoul Posts: 2 Member
    Add me please (and anyone on this thread feel free to do the same). I'm 40 and hoping to lose 40 pounds before my 41st birthday. I get zero support at home where my boys and hubby eat like lumberjacks ;) so I'd welcome any and all to join me on this journey :)
  • DMAgetfit
    DMAgetfit Posts: 1 Member
    I am almost 42 and just weighed in at 200. I have lots to lose. I would love to lose 50. But my first hard goal is 30 lbs.
    I need help and motivation.
  • ladybison98
    ladybison98 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone. These posts describe me. I'm 42 and attempting to lose approximately 2 lbs a week until my birthday in July. Weighed in a few days ago at 202. I really want to tone up and reduce my body fat. I really don't have any genuine support in this.
  • DMDDSS6
    DMDDSS6 Posts: 6 Member
    edited January 2018
    I’m 44 started at 216 and have lost 27 lbs so far. I’d love the motivation and to cheer everyone on. Feel free to add me.