Mini trampoline - 250lbs+

Options
I am looking for a fairly cheap (under $100) mini trampoline. I picked one up at walmart for super cheap and when I got it home I seen the weight limit was 250lbs. I feel like it doesn't bounce that well and I am not sure if its because it was only about $20 or because I'm 10lbs over the limit. Maybe both!

Any recommendations on a better options for a beginner would be great!

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Walk for exercise until you're under the weight limit and then try again?
  • fe0208
    fe0208 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Found one an amazon that can support up to 265 and has springs rather than straps! Hopefully this will be a better one.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    It shouldn't take long to lose enough weight that you can use the rebounder you already have. I also have one from Walmart, and my (over 200lb) husband can bounce just fine. Eat in a deficit and walk until then.
  • Alpha12
    Alpha12 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Save money and invest a little more in good rebounder like Jumpsport or similar. Some of these go up to 300 lbs and over. It will be money well spent. The super cheap rebounders like the $20 Walmart one, is like jumping on concrete. Very hard on knees, hips and lower back. I would recommend that you choose bungee rebounder over spring. Search "bungee rebounders/mini-trampolines" and you'll find something that fits your budget.