Apologies to my fellow MFPs - I will do it!

Options
so I really wanted to apologize for screwing up this week.

A) I wasn't much of a support this week to everyone

B) I ate junk during this weekend

C) I quitted 30ds and swimming challanges

I know there is no excuses but I couldn't give you any support bc I was with a sick 2 year old and his siblings. I am sorry but after day 2 exhaustion kicked in and I didn't feel like seeing progress of other people while I was t making any- I know it's so mean. But the frustration took over me.

I couldn't do the 30ds on Saturday - I donated blood and after that I was like a zombie. Half asleep and very tired. On top of that I got dry eyes on Friday and it didn't help. I am walking with my eyes half closed and rubbing them all the time also infusing them withsome drops. I was going to do it today but hmm I threw up after 4 push ups. And I have no idea why.

I had bad weekend eating. But tomorrow is Monday. Meaning I am strtibg all over again.

Once more - dear friends, you are great pals and I am very sorry to disappoint you.

I am starting once more and this time I will make it!!!

Replies

• methetree
    methetree Posts: 381
    Options
    Life happens. Hope your little ones are better and that you are better as well.

Thanks for donating blood, that is awesome. Glad you are starting over and it will all work out.

No need to apologize...
  • kissiefish
    Options
    Its' all good. I "cheated" this weekend too, came in under calorie goal, but ate a bunch of crap and feel like it! Hang in there. If you fall down when you walk, you get back up. When we fall down here, we get back up too.

Here's to being back on the wagon!
  • luckyduck768
    luckyduck768 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You can definitely do it! It can be very very difficult as life often gets in the way. I completely understand it. I have faith that you can be strong and make it to your goal! Don't compare to others, just do the best that YOU can do! :)
  • cbmcphillips
    cbmcphillips Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Life happens when you make other plans - just take 1 day at a time and you will succeed
  • sonyabath
    Options
    It's all right, we are all allowed slip ups, it's how we manage them and get back to what we're meant to be doing that counts. Hope your lil ones are better soon, i know it's no fun looking after lil ones. Try n get as much rest as you can, and put ur focus cap back on. WE are all here to support you too.
  • pjm1806
    pjm1806 Posts: 41
    Options
    Thank you everyone. Iam really happy I found this website.

Here to YOU!!