body cleanse/detox

Options
i am thinking about doing a cleanse/detox.. has anyone ever done one? if so which one, how did it make you feel? does anyone have any opinions about doing these cleanses?

Replies

• dwilczynski
    Options
    I did a cleanse kit two weeks ago. It did nothing. So save your money.
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
  • heidi1028
    Options
    I just did a cleanse. It did nothing but make me feel a little sick. None of the weight loss or extra energy that it promised.
  • SimplySonja
    Options
    i have done a three day cleanse using shakeology. i work as a beachbody coach - but can honestly say I love it! It is all natural, tastes great and is SO good for you. During the cleanse most people lose 5-10 lbs - depends on your body situation. You drink three shakes per day, two pieces of fruit, 8 oz. of water and a salad with lean white protein for dinner. You also drink 3 cups of green tea daily.

I found it easy to follow - no cravings. After I did it I felt lighter and healthier.

It is $50 for the three day supply. Let me know if you are interested.
  • brarew
    brarew Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I did a three day juice fast and lost 4.1 pounds. Went back to eating my low cal diet and gained 1.8 of it back. Still good odds. I was never really weak till the last day. I am considering doing it once a month just to get past the "stuck" points in this weight loss.
  • KrissyChefBaby
    KrissyChefBaby Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm actually doing a cleanse right now- The Master Cleanse/Lemonade Diet. However, as far as weight loss goes, I haven't been looking at the scale since I started the Cleanse on Saturday morning because I don't want weight loss to be a contributing factor. i wanted to try this for the cleanse not the diet aspect and so far, I feel really good. I feel energized, not hungry (just miss chewing), and if I do lose weight, I don't think it will be permanent since no food is involved. That being said, after I'm done this 11 day round, I will definitely consider this cleanse again in the future :) (not for everyone though)
  • wendibartel
    Options
    I recently did the probiotic 7 day fiber cleanse. Not because I was looking to jump start my weight loss but hoping to get a good bowel clean up. I have heard a lot of people love this cleanse. It didnt make me sick restrictions were to eat tons of veggies fruits and lean meats. Good luck with whatever you decide to do. I am still not 100% on cleanses for weight loss. I do believe ones like this get you cleaned out.