Looking for support

I’m 59 yrs old, lost 70lbs but have not reached my goal weight. I would like to lose about 50 more. Last year was a rough one, medical problems one after the other. I’ve been at a stand still ever since!
I had a group of friends who were doing Zumba and supporting each other but over the past 2 years all have quit. It’s becoming harder for me to do this alone!
Was hoping to find people here who would be willing to friend me and share their food/diet ideas and support.
I’m not looking for a hookup or anything, I’ve been married to my hubby for 4o yrs. so don’t bother me with none of that.
I’m just looking for people who wouldn’t mind helping an old broad reach her goals!

Replies

• stroutman81
    stroutman81 Posts: 2,474 Member
    Hey there, it sounds like you're getting pretty worried about continued progress. Rightfully so. A very challenging year from a health standpoint. Stagnation in weight. Your support group falling off. I respect the heck out of you, not only for the progress you've made, but your resiliency in the face of such headwinds.

Here you are, still pushing forward. Seeking more support. Committing to progressing more.

I love it.

I'll gladly connect with you on here. Feel free to add me.

• mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    I'm here! 58, male, married with three teenage boys and trying to remove the 41lbs I put back on after losing 66. Add me.